What is overseas platform ...

Goodnight YAP! Today I will give you a photographic overview of the next subway. Let me remind you, all the pictures taken risk to life and a chance to be delayed. Do not try to repeat it by yourself.

When little free time to go to another city, and for high altitude photography weather let us down, I go on adventures in the vastness of the Moscow underground. It's an incredible feeling - to take a walk through the maze, which wrapped metropolitan subway, take pictures of passing trains, while not losing vigilance. Special love to me are the connecting threads and sboyki two or more lines where the original purpose of walking may change dramatically if there are unknown salable. Even having been in this place many times, always found something new to what I drew attention to this. Such an example can serve as a multi-level system in the underground cable collectors - "TSML." Its distinctive feature is that once in the system can go to several branches of the metro in the most unusual places. Even the subway - it's many ventilation shafts, which can also work simultaneously in two branches and mysterious objects, originally built for military purposes. Ordinary passengers do not knows that beyond the desired station is not only monotonous tunnel from station A to station B but a small world ...

Photos here

Art. Revolution Square

7. Left - tonnedny bathroom

9. The hermetic locks tunnel

Posted in [mergetime] 1321808359 [/ mergetime]
10. The connecting branch. Vdannom case between the Premier League and ZL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting