Alcohol? Immediately on the plane!

Have you ever thought that this is the place where you sit, stand, walk once was quite different? That before there was not at home, but, for example, was a forest? Or even 100,500 years ago the sea?
I had the opportunity to experience the story ... no, not me ... but for some there are a great presence constantly.
It all started when I met a girl (fell in love, got married and almost etc.). To quickly break away from Moscow communal parent (otherwise you will not name), decided to look for housing in the suburbs, so that inexpensive and convenient, at a time until seek out-earn kopim-independent housing. Such is found in Ramenskoye, without agents, and more. And cheaper than everyone else. In addition, many college friends living here.

Moved with things settled. Normal apartment smells of old age, the walls are decorated with pictures of airplanes. Many of them - autographs of people unknown to me with the wishes and thanks, to mention some of Osip Borisovich everywhere.

From platezhek for apartment learned that surname Osip Borisovich - Aronov. Later, with the civil wife began to dig into the internet in search of who the Osip B. Aronov, whose actually had an apartment.
The apartment belongs to the daughter (or maybe, granddaughter?) This man who was ... no, flying through the war. Was the pilot of the plane Pe-8. A further test pilot aircraft such as the Tu-134 and Tu-154, as well as walls and autographs much talk.

Pe-8, which Osip B. flew in the war.

This is, like, the carcass (poravte if not). I do not know how Osip B. associated with it, but the photo is literally carved autographs and wishes (sorry, can not see, written by different pens and pencil). I think this old airplane also somehow set my hand.

Here is the image captured off TU-154, tail number RA-85633
Not lazy, found a brief biography of the board:

1987 - Tu-154M - CCCP-85633 - Aeroflot - MGA Soviet Union - flew
1993 - Tu-154 - RA-85633 - Vnukovo Airlines - flying
2001 - Tu-154 - RA-85633 - Siberia - flew
2008.06 - Tu-154 - RA-85633 -Globus (S7) - flew
2008.11 -Tu-154 -RA-85633 -Globus (S7) - storage (in the mineral water)

Added: Apparently, this board was almost first. According to the inscription personally tested Osip Borisovich, also noted that thanks to the picture.

And this board looked at take-off a few years ago.

But it is deposited in the mineral water.
Here is the complete information on the life side and photos look.

It's nice to live where lived the legend. Well, that's really nice. I read the article on the Web, easy grandfather lived at our state (who are interested poyuzat search engines). He died in 2002. The bright memory of man.

And since the portal we have here with you razvekatelny - here's an excerpt from the story-this ( udivitel-no. ucoz.ru/publ/1-1-0-4 ) article in the first person:

August 10, 1941. Six cars "Pe-8" (their entire fleet then USSR) under the command of Vodopiyanov first flew bombing of Berlin. Stalin was very dissatisfied with the results of the operation (in other pilots themselves - too) and moved from the position of General Vodopiyanov Air Division commander in the squadron commanders ... - such units commanded by officers of the rank of captain or major. Fact underlines Osip Borisovich, and in Soviet and Russian history for some reason unknown.

Details of the first bombing of Berlin veteran does not remember because he it was not directly involved. But remember for a lifetime flight from Zhukovsky, near Moscow, where their air base in Pushkin, Leningrad region - where machines are already flew to Berlin.

Day 9 August 1941 Outstanding quite mystical. Severe thunderstorms and lightning, terrible downpour and storm gusts. Besides all the way, our bombers fired from the ground with our own anti-aircraft guns. After all, none of these aircraft had not seen before, and everyone thought that German flying machines, which for camouflage painted on the sides of the five-pointed stars.

And Mikhail Vasilyevich Vodopyanov Aronov met again - after the war, in 1956. In the Soviet Union had already had the atomic bomb, but it means the delivery to a potential enemy - the same America - was not. In those years, the Arctic ice is preparing a special airfields where nuclear bombers could refuel and have more non-stop flying bomb - not in Berlin, but Washington.

Osip Miller, a career officer of the Soviet Army, was engaged in the equipment of the aerodrome in the Arctic when he arrived Vodop'yanov to remove personnel from ice floe and take them to rest on the "mainland." The plane was already something very congested, so the team came to take only the most necessary and expensive equipment, all the rest - leave perish in eternal ice and hummocks.

- And now, - says Aronov. - I am on the board of two unique oscilloscope to 2, 5 kg each and 20-liter canister with alcohol. And he stands alongside Vodop'yanov, who personally decides to take the plane and what not to take. "What have you got?" - Strictly he asked, pointing to an oscilloscope, "Very expensive equipment! - I replied. - We can not leave them here! "" To hell with appliances - has ordered Vodop'yanov - we are because of them Dividing! Throw away! A canister that? "" 20 liters of alcohol, Mikhail! "- I reported," Immediately the plane! "- He yelled.

Thank you for your attention!

PS: who still lives next to the legends?

© rockfeeler

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting