Autumn in Latvia this year has stood out excellent

A couple of months ago, picking mushrooms in the forest near Riga, we came across an abandoned part of a military training area. We are interested in, and after a while made a sortie. The results did not disappoint.

It will be about 50 pictures and a bonus - a small video that dwells in the darkness of the old bunkers.

Since the autumn in Latvia this year has stood out excellent - we quickly left the outfit simple enough in a basket, and went

Action has already begun on the road. The way we blocked the fallen tree, but the brave men (and a little me) quickly decided this issue))

Promptly so.

We drive to the place of H.

We arrived at the place. We leave the car on the roadside and stomp in the forest. Go approximately minutes 20.

The forest grows every crap.

Well, snacks

20 minute walk smoothly transformed into a hour and a half hike to pick mushrooms. But finally we have almost come and do a little rest. Mushrooms have polkorziny)))

Abandoned military facility is surrounded by a double fence of barbed wire, broken every 10 meters herds mushroom.

Mostly pine trees sprouted through the wire, places - wire pierced trees

Well, here we are. the first strange objects - in the land of mine

Deep into

Almost the entire forest area littered equally here such shelters. You go yourself, collect mushrooms, and suddenly - nezhdachik.

the same from the front

To go or not to go inside ??? Type reflectors. (Yes, Ian, ruling certainly did not doubt it was)))))

All seekers begin dressing room

inside, oddly enough, there is of something

Basically - e-waste, but all the same - interesting.

such crap that's been a whole bunch

but such - finally the sea, just crunched underfoot

More figovina

Some asylum "firmly embedded in concrete." Just looking at photos, I realized that this brick was not just put in charge and the gap between the roof and the wall ...

I am a military man, the SA did not serve long thought what is this crap ??? The type of shooting something with vozdushki shoot? Target? Until I realized that this ... And you probably guessed it right)))))

About 30 years ago, someone here has a smoke and grass peppered soldiers' stories.

Another funny that here and there in the woods just sticking out of the ground Soup foggy destination.

Maybe this is the fulcrum? Well, who wants to change the world?

But looking into the broken window of the building, we realized that not all here and abandoned.

it works

There are options here login

Inside a very large room. Oh, there would stir seyshn

Are the ruins of furnishing of

That's the question the distinguished experts - these gadgets has been uneven littered all over the floor. What is this?

Go ahead. And who would have thought that this rural birdhouse is not what it seems.

Here you find a cool control with hundreds of lights. By the way it sits under the mouse)))) Then she jumped, but take a picture we do not have time))

Inside taaaak akustikaa ...

At the peak of the previous building - this is just a toilet. Photo Interior decided not to do aesthetic reasons))))))

It was here, and a solid construction. Someone before us was interested in - what in there.

Well, clean, with one eye

That's what we put his camera down the hole) Oh, I wonder what is there.

Near the tower which

Maybe it's for the girls krasy-?

In general here in this neponyatka

But it sure is delicious ... but also do not understand. Someone enlighten - it ??

The same profile in

Too cool bunkerok. Moreover and with the contents.

Within 6 pieces like these kolobashek

And they are here for a long time
ooooooooooooooochen

For those who do not understand - 1969 !!!

Kolobahi are in a waiting room inside is such a coil (?)

And two distinct artifact lying on the floor. Unopened, packaged lie here 50 years. As the saying goes, take so eat)))

Closer

Here, we could not get the door was sealed.

So we walked around a couple of square kilometers, is already dusk, and wanted to go home. Where we turned. At the exit sign hanging.

Nearby someone platted BDSM Nest))

We passed through the checkpoint and went to the car

On the way we collected nyashki.

That's all folks. Thank you for seeing. Hopefully something SCM seemed interesting. In the end - the promised video, about the creatures that live in the darkness.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting