Dog farm in Rovaniemi!

I myself am by nature ailurophile and write about dogs to me quite strange. During the holiday in Finland we had to go on a husky farm.

To be honest, I myself would prefer to ride on a snowmobile, but the child was relentless - we're going to the dogs! "Well, the dogs because the dogs" - I thought, and did not regret the decision for a second.

Writes vadych
Fot nemeryannom like finish, mayaknu!

We got to the farm, which bred husky, better known to us as the Siberian husky. Surprising was the fact that the farm does not sell puppies. It lives exclusively by tourists and awards received in various competitions. Explained by the fact that the dogs a day to run an average of 15 km., And the load. Otherwise, they grow fat and can die. Such care and the burden at home, and even more so in the city, it is practically impossible to provide.

Pets Farm met us joyful barking. As explained by the guide dogs are very friendly, affectionate and love to play with tourists

Farm itself looks like. More than a hundred booths. Each pet bowl and on the circuit.

When some people, especially impatient person jumped out and demanded attention.

And some were sitting in a philosophical anticipation. Although I think he was trying to attract the attention of crushing pity.

In this booth beaver lived vocation. Mistress of the farm said he gnawed tree just a couple of months, Tochal teeth.

With a total of curiosity and playfulness, some hiding in their kennels. Someone more liberated, someone quite huddled in a booth.

And some do not besilis not hiding. And just demanded and happy affection.

But most suitable greeted with joyful leaps.

They say that according to breed standards have hasok should be different by the color of his eyes. There almost was not, but the real "Aryans" could be seen.

Youngsters in a separate house with aviary.

For the very young there is a separate house. Where are mothers with calves.

Small very young can not tolerate the cold. Show them we did not want to, but looking at the large number of children in our group, the owner took pity and made us to show a "bear."

While we were walking, the owner of the farm was preparing for skating we dogsled. When he appeared, it started something unimaginable. From booths got out everything, even the most modest. Just to have in a team. What is the principle owner of the dogs took away I do not know, but fortunate, in my opinion, showed the rest of the language.

Sleigh ride was quite interesting. Imagine the feeling of zipping on a pretty decent rate among the pines on the flimsy-looking sled.

During the trip, the rider controls the only dog ​​standing in the first team. It certainly female. They say they are more docile and less prone to aggression. Standing in the sled Huskies were rather feverish and aggressive. We even managed to watch a fight in one of the sleds. But to shoot it, I did not have time.

Ride we returned back to the booth. Those who have not had the pleasure to participate in the walks became more playful. Some were ready to dance.

And some, especially the playful careless knocked down.

Actually, even at the entrance, we were asked to remove the gloves and other things hanging in his pockets. Dogs dig them and can eat. So we did. But about the pom-poms on the hat do not think. Particularly playful doggie filled up the child and began to tear off pompom

Luckily we were able to fight off the child. But these photos were worth the extra gray hairs grandparents

In fact, a child in the photos are not heart-rending screams and laughs from last forces

Nearly every booth had a small hole. They have been a mystery to us, but one is particularly dear doggie gave us otgadku.

Please us and some nicknames. Who thought of this very active to the beast, I do not know.

Two hours flew by on the farm. When the people reached for the door, most sad dog. Dog recently mischievously pompom rip the child fell into a meditative state.

Final:

Hopefully their sadness was short-lived. Five minutes after departure on the road to the farm, we met another bus with tourists.

I still think, as someone who entertains. Husky Hasok travelers or tourists.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting