Contempt psto

When Peter I opened a window to Europe, he got a stick and rods Russian men love everything foreign, introduced the fashion of the French language in which to know and talked about to bring Russia into the world as an enlightened neighbor. It did not happen, but in the subcortex our forever stuck plebeian worship to all overseas.
Do not interrupt until the end

So, let's begin. Ninth on the list of our fans labels on the rear window, type FC Zenit- my religion, fuck fuel economy, follow me, every reysingov- drug, VIP, unlegal. Kitsch ordinary, unsophisticated. Caught gifted individuals with ieroglifami- ie, a person tries something to tell us (otherwise it would not have posted their knowledge of the street), but the media Nihongo in a traffic jam on the Fontanka little and learn the hidden secrets host uzkoplenochnoy garbage almost unreal.

On the eighth line chart features our list of different outdoor advertising. Having traveled a lot in Europe, I have never seen so many signs, made in a foreign language, though knowledge of English at least at the height of the population. Preference is given to its citizens.

Not to be sprayed immediately after going domestic automakers. In seventh place, the plant VAZ Lada no one model is positioned on the Russian consumer. Priora, Granta, Samara, even unhappy Kalina (ashamed to say, I had hoped that at least we Kalina available with the name in Russian transcription, but fucking). As an apotheosis presmykaniya- UAZ Hunter, and ... uh ... Patriot, here is such a patriot in Russia.

In fifth place we have young people frantically copying the style of the black population of the United States and the Latin Quarter. Kitsch second level, exuberant. I would like them rasstroit- in America, but actually as everywhere, cool drugoe- get an education and get a good job, and shit on the streets everywhere lacking. And another. Each sympathetic black brothers have to take him to the most distant quarter of Harlem, and the next day to pick up the broken ass and stand afronepriyaznyu.

In fifth place, our marketers. It is thanks to them became alkaline battery alkaline and bifidobacteria lactobacilli steel. Thanks to them, television tank rolls over a gentle turf consciousness "Try the new Mac Muffin, Hashbraun Fishroll or" Do you know what a muffin? This fucking hamburger buns. So I do not know.

Thus, the fourth place- people with tattoos, I'm sorry, with the tattoo. Unlike every body painting, nakolka- is a long time, and write stupid things on the body is neither in Russian nor in English nor malayziskom languages. God forbid, have to go there, shame will not be gathered.

In third place we have a new trend, I would say the trend, however well it in the ass, called a false name. If you govoryat- "Yesterday I crossed the club with Catherine and Natalie," that does not mean that your friend lit in Nice. This means that Natasha and Katya are ashamed of their parents and homeland.

In second place is our favorite rezhisser- Nikita Mikhalkov, creating movies, starting with "The Barber of Siberia", the most chewed for a foreign audience. In particular, "barber", senseless and merciless, with the main geroyami- Americans and the pride of Russian booze and hard labor. Long life to you, Nikita Sergeyevich, the rays of good to you.

Posted in [mergetime] 1323366828 [/ mergetime]
Finally the top of this spiska- you, my dear ftykateli. It is you who are tempted to overseas at an equal footing with domestic products. In your mind are two categories of goods: cheap-China, qualitative-Europe. It is because you ruined the few plants that stay afloat, that you eat apples, Israeli and Spanish carrot. Start with malogo- buy anything produced at home. Take a proactive stance against foreign goods and brands.

Enough to love another man's wife, get their last until cracked center.

I finished

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting