How does my ferret multiplied.

About how we horyat divorce. It was a long time ago, so the story of the memories. And of course, for lack of time digital camera, a bar of soap and Fota little, alas.
Some lost at a crossing, so that scrape remove from photo gallery, you represent

On this photo ferret yawning and how-to hints on reproduction :)

In my house there horiha, in 2006, the year. And our life was perfect until Madame did not want to breed :)
She fluffs her coat and publish interesting smells throughout the apartment, from which I have watery eyes and looked around in surprise guests ... We went to the doctor, to know the board and told us a polecat bears, or sterilization, or death, the long and painful.
I, being impressionable lady, decided not to risk the health of the favorite and trust nature.
I have been looking for a husband on the Internet, for Hori course. All as the selection! But I am confused by the fact that it is necessary to leave the ferret a few days away,
to little animals can fully enjoy the process (to get pregnant for sure). But even more frightening and sometimes prices, and sometimes even people,
which we called. Not everyone, alas, friendly and adequate. I am generally wary of fanatics :) And some on the contrary, do not even know what should happen, but an apartment with Fuzzy grant, offered even me please ... :) I refused and decided nevertheless to find a more experienced nefanatichnyh neizvraschentsev, so be patient and look for the ideal ferret us I had a whole week.
As a result, we met the charming blonde male, who agreed to take my girlfriend to visit and give her the joy of motherhood :) Arriving at the place, after washing your ferret in the bathroom and sprinkle deodorant "cucumber and melon" for ferrets (and such there !!!), we Steel watch. Although, to begin with had to wake up the lazy male, who was sleeping on the couch and poke his nose into our lady. Of course I was warned that the show not for nervous, but I did not expect this! With a wild ferret grunts passionate blond girl pressed between our skirting and computer desk, then dragged her by the scruff of the neck and under the sofa there prodalzhay roar and snore, and she just rolled her eyes and whined miserably. You all heard yelling as ferrets? Well, I did not hear until a time has not come by chance on his tail and a second time, until you took her to sleep with blond macho. That tore it! In the literal and figurative sense. After rapid copulation on the shoulder a lady had blood and meat, and on the face, happiness and fatigue.
After 2 days, we took it and waited. When she began digging carpet, I realized that this is it, the nest!
Then, of course, the fact of pregnancy was clear, because the ferret has come to resemble a boa swallowed the flying saucer, so as abdominal disposes sooooo many new animals in two rows :)
(Or in a circle, it is not clear). By the way, very interesting touch.
And when the hour X, had to make a house a half-room cardboard, kleenochek, pelenochek, the old master-shirts (as I experienced all the talking, I do not know why). In short, we hid it in there and waited.
I'm afraid that does not know, she gave birth to or not, because I experienced strictly forbidden to climb into the house and scare the woman in childbirth. But it turned out much easier. At night I was awakened by the squeak of 11 rubber toys. Yes, that little squeak ferrets. As a rubber duck in the bathtub, but all night! And so the whole month ... Day sleeping at night :)
quacked Of course, the allure nebylo limit. They were pink worms the size of a little finger, but after 2 weeks they began to resemble the handsome blue mink! :) In a few weeks, they opened his eyes one by one. It also occurs gradually, millimeter by millimeter, so it's fun to watch the house worn one-eyed pirates. And despite the fact that the Pope was blonde, all the comrades grew dark, my mother :). I was flattered, honestly!
Then we porazdavali children are often sold. But one boy, I still could not pay and left in our home as a reminder of a wonderful event, and of course, as a new member of the family.
He grew more than 2 times mom and everything began to live together happily. I can say also that we and ferrets breeding liked and our grown up Cavalier repeatedly tried to visit interesting fluffy girls :)

And it looks seksualnno-horiha attractive for the male! Fluffy and plump!

And here you can see the fruits of love :) Little golubenky worms. And yet, a lot of wool horiha resets to paved with her whole house!

Small animals crawling around mom and eat all day. And when they do not eat-squeak. When you do not squeak, then eat! :)

By month, opened his eyes, they had conquered the universe and made it up to my couch! :) Visible even erstwhile beauty blue fur, which has turned into a gray hair on brown background)) But then it disappears.

This is our new family member. Synulya my horihi in all its glory, guard;)

Here, in general, and all. They never sleep. Ferrets always go and sleep and then try to understand who is who :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1323956625 [/ mergetime]
I thought that the quantity)) Sorry that lays out a long time, I've got a distraction appeared, but we were able to agree;)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting