Suddenly! Fur seal on the couch ...

In the house of a resident of New Zealand's North Island got fur seal pups. Animal not only managed to overcome several steps on the way to the kitchen, and climbed on the couch and U Mosta. According hostess Annette Svofer, the incident occurred when she was at home minding my own business. Kotick made his way into the house through a special mini-door for cats. "When the baby was in the room, there was a loud noise, and since I did not see the intruder, I thought it was rowdy pets. I decided that the cat brought home a rabbit or something else, and I went to see. I go out, and in my kitchen fur seal "- shared memories Svofer.
7 ph via info.sibnet

The woman confessed that when she saw the little cat, she first took his hallucination. Svofer neighbor called and asked him to come to accept the reality of the animal. Meanwhile, the cat has settled on the couch. He fearlessly proceeded to the place where he wanted to lie down, not paying much attention to the cats and dogs hostess.

Svofer said that despite the fact that the baby did not seem aggressive, she turned to the desk staff pet care and reported the unusual visitors. Service Employees, in turn, called for the protection of agency workers and Wildlife Conservation in New Zealand, and they went home to Svofer. It turned out that experts earlier in the day had reported Kotik - he was seen walking the streets. Employees environmental agency caught fur seal, put it in a box and taken to the Gulf, where the animal was released.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting