Blue Light in 2012

Writes grayscale
Will be 45 photos! I finish I will inform

Plastic apples, lemonade instead of champagne, sparkles kilograms and kilometers of serpentine - NedoSMI correspondent went to the set the most conservative central television program.

2. The format of the "Blue lights" has never changed and will never change: the studio streamers flying, "Soviet champagne", refreshments on the tables of spectators. Artists and guests congratulated the audience on the New Year and go up on stage for performances.

3. Two years ago, I did a report from the shooting of "Ogonek". Since that time, little has changed. Do not asked to clap silently and threw streamers - to this day of filming had already unwound already nine kilometers.

4. Tie a voice from above the pavilion was not kidding as last time: "remove hatred from the people! With this expression do not meet the new year! "And me with a camera no one drove behind the camera - it was felt that this is the last night of filming, still managed to shoot and voltage at the site was not.

5. Basic shooting takes place at night, only this time really get a star on the show. They pronounce the written text in advance, and sing along with a small piece of the song "New Year is coming ...". Then, after installation, we will feel that all actors, athletes, actors and other famous people are simultaneously present hall and sing.

6. Shooting "blue fire" coming nine days. Almost nowhere can not touch - all though beautiful but shaky. The workers have to constantly tinker with the scenery.

11. sequins let a special person adding their hands in the air gun.

13. The liquid from the glasses can not drink. Firstly, it is not champagne, and lemonade. Secondly, even the fact that it does not say lemonade crowd, calling the contents of the "liquid with certain chemical properties and additives." Well, and thirdly, in full glasses very easy to put out the sparklers.

21. Even though I did not speak to anyone for which rented, I still calculated and filled Vkontaktik ICQ and asking for photos. Sitting next to a girl in a red and turquoise were the first to find me on the Internet.

22. While preparing the scene to the next number, extras warming up in the corridor. They came here on the ads on relevant forums and communities at nine in the morning and leave at four o'clock the next morning.

23. Among the spectators are very few men, they do not stand up almost daily in hot seat hall.

24. Crowd all nonresident. Some of them even went to the capital a few days. But they came here not for money or dream zip on the TV screen. "I'd like a holiday, and there it is. And at home doing nothing "- their main explanation.

27. It is the extras wardrobe, clothes folded in bags with numbers.

28. Dressing object turned out to be a secret, I was pulled to shoot for something more interesting and resolution.

30. From 12 am to 12 am extras receives 500 rubles (the need to arrive by 9 am) and after midnight a hundred rubles per hour. But nine rubles earned just enough to ensure that at 4 am to take a taxi to the hotel.

I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting