Rafting on the Desna, September 2011

In September, we decided with a friend (YaPovets Casper) rafting on the Desna. During the week thought, we agreed. To determine the route. Found kayak rentals. Stock up with food. And at 5 am moved to Chernihiv region District neighborhood Oster.

We start our assembly Guards inflatable double kayaks.

Photo 2

Near athletes competing collected the catamaran. In place of our launching prepare some competitions.

Photo 3

Finally, the boat is assembled, inflated and stock up. On board proudly and invitingly lurked three liters of Georgian wine, which will delight us during the day to the night on the island.

Photo 4

Before launching. A friend of Saso (aka Casper) in your favorite sunglasses))

Photo 5

Your humble servant.

Photo 6.

That's gone. Morning. I am glad everything. Weather, nature, river, sun, wine ...

Photo 7

All steep banks were dotted with burrows, nests of swifts.

Photo 8

The banks all cozy and inviting dock, sit down, have a drink, go fishing ...

Photo 9

Often we met such here picturesque branches from the mainstream, so-called oxbow lakes. But they do not swim. Since powerful enough for a happy, myagonkoe Covering wine.

Photo 10

Overtakes us regatta.

Photo 11

Not clear, but her beautiful in the sky.

Photo 12

Halt on Urinating.

Photo 13

Beauty Desna ...

Photo 14

That's the island for the night. In the middle of the river we found a sandy islet. With trees, with comfortable white sand, beach and comfort. Put up a tent, built a fire. Skewer, cognac and enjoying nature and the absence of anyone else ...

Photo 15

And it was morning ... While others slept, I crawled out of the tent and took a few pictures in the morning on the gums. Next morning pictures.

Photo 16

Photo 17

Photo 18

It tried to leave the spinning. But alas ((I had breakfast canned fish.

Photo 19

Our camp in the morning.

Photo 20

Heron flies off. They were there a lot.

Photo 21

For the second transition from the end of the camp to a place of our hike of the day off the water met the large Uzhikov. Right in the middle of the river.

Photo 22

That's the end of the campaign. Quays near the village Zhukin that near Kiev. For each photo, carries beer from the village. And so for 2 days we walked 45 km.

22. Last Photo. I Graduated.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting