Lost on the edge of the world

I want to share with you the beauty of my native island. The island is called Paramushiro. This is practically the northernmost island of the Kuril chain. On the one hand it is washed by the Okhotsk Sea on the other the Pacific Ocean View of the city of Severo-Kurilsk

Sand Island is distinguished by its black color. This photograph shows the place where he especially black. They say it shows EMERGENCY rarely used saturation sand-earth elements.

3 photo

4 photos This city after a strong snowstorm. Blizzard here are very strong, blowing a 2-3 sweeps of the day, even two-storey house with a roof. Wind up to 40-45 ms to the wind exacerbated by heavy snowfall. When you walk down the street in blizzard can not even see your outstretched hand, so it is better to sit at home in this weather, and drink beer.

5 photos

6 photos Next to our island is an island Atlasovo, where the volcano is located Kluchevskoy. Mother told me that when it erupted the city floor covered with a meter of ash.

7 photo

8 photo

9 photo

10 photos
The island is about six to seven volcanoes of which 2 operating in the background can be seen as one (Chukarachki) erupts.

11 photos

12 photo Incumbent andesitic volcano Ebeko. View from my house Ocana))

13 photos

14 photos

15 photos

16 photos

17 photos

18 photo The sea is very rarely, mostly in the summer, is calm. Weather on photos is only 3-4 times a year

19 photos

20 photos

21 photos

22 photos

23 photos

24 photos

25 photos

26 photo looming cyclone

27foto

28 photos

29 photos
Our brimstone lake

30 photos

31 photos
The island is scattered a lot of Japanese fortifications. Japanese defense built thoroughly. Given the inaccessibility of the coast of the island was in fact a fortress.

32 photos
Pa Island were intensive fights like that problems in access to various military vehicles and ammunition there

33 photos
The cemetery of dead ships. Behind this you say goodbye) If someone has learned his hometown write to send a photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting