Phone Case with his own hands

Hello. On Yap already so much that of the category of "do it yourself", but I decided to share their "masterpieces")) Create a post for the sole purpose: if one thread in the head will come to the same stupid idea like me - sew cover on phone, it might have something useful here and there. But in general I can tell you: buy gifts in specialized stores. And prettier and cheaper will be, but if you wanted to put a gift for the soul, the Wellcome))

Will 12 ph + bukavki.

So, I wanted to make a gift with their own hands (again))) I just did not know what it was. Stuffed toys sewed, baked cakes ... After long and painful reflection, sleepless nights, it was decided to make leather case for mobile phone, the more it was true.

Tools and material, in principle, do not need much. All I used than is seen in the photo. Ask what kind of garbage with a red pen? I do not know how to say, but it is used to mark lines (sew something will hand Sewing machines we do not have).

Next, you need to make a phone model that was something to try. Everything is simple: printed on a 3D printer our layout ... And if someone suddenly no such devaysa home, you can use, like me, polystyrene)) The model is surprisingly good, almost better than the original - white enclosure, touch screen , blue tooth and so on ...))

Cut the skin we need size. Total 4 pieces needed because skin was fine and did not want to cover looked like a shapeless intestine, they will stick together in pairs.

Is applied to the front of our logo (or any label you want). Here again, without nano-technology is indispensable. Tell the most primitive method of embossing leather: cut from cardboard image / logo / pattern and glued together in layers 3-4, that was 1, 5-2 mm thick. Put on a hard surface pattern, on top of the skin and tested a hot iron 20-30 seconds. Voila, ready))

Then sew the ribbon (for which we will get the phone out of the case), glue the two halves of the skin, fix around our 3D models to cover acquired the desired shape and leave to dry. Already at this stage, doubts creep in ...

The next day, unwrap it ... well, we expand and make sure that it turns out neither more nor less, and complete crap. We throw it all in the trash, dress and go to the store to buy a normal case. But halfway the question arises: what am I worse ketaytsev, eh? Therefore, we take a beer and come back to do.

Now we do differently. Just glue our half, we sew ribbon and leave to dry.

Make the front side of the decorative shovchik and mark up the main seam. Somehow

Sew all pile up, cut off the excess, dub, grind and eventually obtained from the product Otake))

This view

And so even

As a bonus, even cheholchiki card.
Everything is ready to catch the sneaker. Desirable course constructive criticism)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting