Gen. employee utilities

Many of us have been exposed stories about their work and I am no exception, also I decided to share a few shots of his work

This post will show photos from the archive ... only a small part of the problems of my people, photos are selected randomly and bind to each other, many do not yumeyut

29 photos will be over, naturally I tell

1. Entrance after the fire, of which there are everywhere ...

2. Running the residents water supply risers

3. Emergency towel

4. It is not related to work, but could not get past ... such a pepelats stood on our database

5. Climbers our contracting organization is fixed facing facade tile building ...

6. Now use only such containers for garbage disposal ... (we are a relatively recent)

7. Actually the containers

8. The basement of a house (input hot and cold water to "the returnĀ»)

9. "Water Beds" here is not a very good condition, is not suspended from, almost ground

10. This picture was taken in total darkness, if you look at the foundation blocks to the right, you can see them on the deviation of the parabola to the left ... hostel, very old

11. The same is closer, you can see any distance between the blocks formed

12. However

13. Another resident of the riser running ... Sewage stink in the apartment incredible

14. Industrial roof 9 and etazhki ischyu problems flow coating

15. View of the Kama and the industrial zone district

16. The same thing ... just more visible building

17. Well, as without horrible frame (looking for someone of course)

18. This structure has remained a mystery to me, all that I know about her is that she either to an Internet, or television, or radio

19. She

20. The resulting mold in the apartment (the reasons are many - the freezing of inter-panel joints idle extractor fan in the room, humidity ...)

21. The same

22. This happened after the New Year

23. The destruction of the outer plate ... access

24. The same house standing on the porch most

25. Of the risers water show. but missed

26. The worst thing in all my service in housing, marriage construction, no inserts stoves, over time under a load plate began to appear in the side movement was 3 cm per month, then I do not Ssali podetski, spending all its time working at this house

28.Takoe design decision was made to prevent the destruction of the whole house (unfortunately another angle photo is not found, but I think everything is clear here)
Thank you, I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting