The Many Faces of Spain

Is it better to bring from vacation?
I love to travel, and in addition to travel, I still love to photograph. Therefore, the most important trophy of the holidays for me are not fridge magnets and various dishes on the wall, and photographs.
Because Nakata longing for foreign lands and the lack of sufficiently long holiday, once again reviewing the captured images, I decided to share them. Perhaps I'll start with Spain, namely the sun of Andalusia.
A small but very picturesque town of Nerja

Nerja Town with its white small houses and beautiful views

Azure sea, mountain scenery and excellent English stouts, more gently for a good holiday?

Meet here the tourists from Russia is problematic. Rest and buying real estate in Nerja, mostly British.

Local views could not be better suited for my fototrofeev.

The mountains are always noticeably enliven the landscape

Near Nerja is very photogenic mountain village Frigiliana

Journey through the village looks more like a hike on the mountain slopes - constant and steep slopes of rise.
ZY Find the cat

But travel does not allow curiosity to stand still, there is really very nice.

Then I take a look Ronda and its famous bridge over the river. Photos convey the magnitude of this construction is problematic, it is better to collect the suitcases and see it yourself.

And what a beautiful street here ... By the way this is one of my favorite photos.

Featuring Andalusia is not possible to forget the magical Seville

Yes, the famous Spanish photo. In a small channel can ride on a boat, but there is an option and motor boats, very surprised, especially given the size of the reservoir.

View the city from Seville Cathedral.

Generally I'm a fan of view of the surroundings from a bird's flight, another view of the Seville on one of the towers kafedralnika.

My little trip ends in Andalusia Granada. with views of the Alhambra

Now the view of the city is from the famous Red Castle. There is clearly visible scale structures with respect to the people in the photo.

Continuing the theme of Spain, it is impossible not to recall the beautiful Barcelona

The first association at the mention of the city of course the Sagrada Familia.
Incredible in its beauty temple is especially impressed by the interior.

Sagrada Familia is very beautiful

The unique cathedral is difficult to confuse with other churches in Europe and the world

Views of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona from the roof of the Cathedral.

The small town of Girona on the Costa Brava

It is enough to the old town (980g.) Is divided into two halves of a small river.

Remembering the Costa Brava mentally I go further down the coast in the rave Lloret de Mar. Castle building way.

Costa Brava is translated as rocky, incidentally totally agree with this name.

A little landscape of the surrounding area of ​​Lloret de Mar

Rocks, pine needles, sea and wild beaches, small coves.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting