Packed Lunches - remove the sample

Writes blogger katias:

In early January, my father gave me a sudden dry army rations. Or the individual product package, or as he is properly called. (Dry "army" language he had already been described in the topic Overview of the PRI-7, now test drive the usual "userĀ»)

He said that these packages "baryzhat" at the Kursk station guards. 300 rubles apiece. But after one of the guards began openly selling rations, hanging on the neck plate, this "shop" covered. Lunches are still handed out, but now without the box in all directions.

In general, we took a zahmuh children rations, cranberry liqueur and went to Akulovo in winter forest on a picnic.
12 photos

Dry alcohol, hiking matches, activated carbon for water disinfection, clean stew, stew with vegetables, stew with barley. Fruit butter, minced sausage, tea-kofe, biscuits, squash caviar overseas, a mixture of dried fruits, chocolate paste, well, in general, a lot of things.

Warmed barley with meat on the fire.

Very tasty. Especially in the fresh air.

By itself, the stew is also beyond praise - real meat without tendons and tails.

Tea brewed from melted snow, water, activated carbon is not decontaminated.

In general, like rations. They say it is possible and it is legal to buy for 500 rubles, and where - I do not know.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting