Zadolbali

Stories and communities where people write about their zadolbalo and what you zadolbalo?
Write, do not hesitate.

A cap where?

Oh, I did not like me for similarities with real life anecdote: "It is you our Moishe pulled out of the river? And where his hat? »

Went to the most rain on business affairs, he saw his aunt, who has broken umbrella. He stopped, planted podvёz to the subway - and in return received only goat's face, not to the destination. Well I bourgeois RV in the middle of the day just go go, not in a hurry - that I should drop off it with Kuzminok to Novoslobodskaya?

The friend called the hysterical: I do not have time to prepare a lesson in English. I do not mind, she translated six pages, is sitting at work. Found guilty, "Why did not break into paragraphs? In the original, it's different, I'll find the right place? »

Other emergency needed a large sum, but I have only five of them free. I stayed with a feeling as if he had not given him the last of his money, and he has to stay.

Mother working on "fast." Four days ago, we brought an elderly aunt. Cuts at the bus stop, and the two young guys almost half an hour before the arrival of "first" aunt kept on chest compressions, what, in fact, her life and saved. Mother saw them. One had to make a shot - too nervous, the second hand is not raised, and jacket (no shirt!) Soaked with sweat. The aunt had a home havchik eats and compassionate rodstvennichki want to know whether there was a coordinate saviors. No thanks - to shake off treatment: aunt arranged in the rib fracture during resuscitation. Even the assurance that the medical professional would not be so delicate and a couple of broken ribs would for sure do not work ...

People zadolbali! Be men! And to help you - just scared.

Vodyatel hatched from sheep

Greetings from Voronezh glorious! City our yields by accident, traffic jams and bydlovodyatlov. Zadolbalo But not even that. I - pedestrian zadolbali other pedestrians. Recently, I want to suggest that the right people were given only after careful observation of their behavior on the sidewalk.

Here are a flock of sheep, one went to red - and others were pulled in single file. Honestly, sometimes it's a pity drivers: going quietly on the green light, as expected, and then one after the other sheep are drawn. And who can guarantee that the same sheep will not be behind the wheel after driving through a red? They're accustomed to.

Start in the middle of the sidewalk - it's amazing. Especially if the narrow pavement where barely two men disagree. Especially if you're weighing 200+ aunt. The presence of vast Torb in both hands - an added bonus.

Glamorous Kisochka on shpilechkah! Your fancy handbag is elegantly hanging on bent hand, appreciated by all. Please show kindness to tell peasants - Clean your royal sharp elbow as equals with the person all the same narrow sidewalk. Get your anorexic elbow to the shoulder at least unpleasant.

And you, dear uncle forty years! It's so politely - to see right to the edge of the sidewalk along the narrow puddle girl and added speed, in order to have time to slip on the edge of the first! A girl stands up, yes. And nothing, it is there in a hurry. Absolutely superb will pour her goodbye indescribable smell of a mixture of cigarette smoke and fume.

Oh, one more glamorous pussy. Under the handle, of course. Three or four or six or ten in a row. Section and go at least in pairs? No, not heard. It is best to rub in the dirty wall of the house passing by.

Suddenly stuck in the middle of the sidewalk, thinking about some kind of global problem - to be or not to be, not otherwise. Step aside and take their thoughts - fi, what the prose of life!

If I go fast, always preparing for the run with obstacles in the form of carcasses neobyatnoy the entire passage. But if you go slow, stroll and try to stay close to the wall in order not to disturb anyone, why the presence of huge detours necessarily have to go so that the push and type in the wall of the house? You have quite a bad coordination? Reminiscent of school: I with the average sizes carefully crept past all the things sticking with the party (other liked to put a long hood so that it overlaps the half-pass), and their average size never anything not to fall. Uzkobёdrye same classmates walked by my desk so that the falling bag hanging on the side of the hook legally.

We can not ignore vodyatlov. That they love to stand on the sidewalk so that pedestrians had a choice: either to climb into a puddle or a car through the roof. That they love to be dispersed in the place where the very deep dive, and adjacent sidewalk as close as possible to the road. The next time you will do so, pay attention to the long Soviet umbrella in my hand. Another such negligence - and he can fly your tarantass in the rear window. Private owners of jeeps hello - it looks like a small penis complex took an awesome scale. Your funeral except at the entrance to the premises are not yet a park, but, I feel, and this close up.

And all of these grow out above vodyatly sheep on the sidewalk. There is a red - does not comply with the rules; pushing - unrated size cars in the future and a potential lover "grindings"; It occupies the middle of the sidewalk and barely crawling - so she left the turtle speed; dreams in the midst of a narrow path - falls asleep at the traffic lights. And then the rest are stuck in traffic for a few hours.

Zadolbali. Just zadolbali.

Triple dose zadolbaniya

I am a happy father, with as many as three times: my wonderful sons - triplets. Before the horror zadalbyvat and continue zadalbyvat me some categories of citizens.

I do not wrap the sexual organ blueprint, to get the twins. And we conceived of his wife is not running on the copier. Next similar jokes about me, my wife and my children will end for you, wit, blow into your insolent grinning mug.

Fans consider other people's money (read: poor morons), count the money in his pocket. None of your business how I keep my family. As you can see, my children do not look at you with hungry eyes when you're choking on saliva zhrёte pie sobachatiny bought in a stall for a penny. As you can see, economical morons, neither I nor my children, nor my wife does not wear old clothes, shoes on anyone of us not rewind tape. Yes, the content of such a family requires considerable effort. I enclose them with joy, even when we have to work seven days a week 12 hours a day. You pulling the strap on plankton work strictly from 9 to 17, is alien and incomprehensible. Do not strain their tiny brains, currently go their separate ways.

Survivor of crazy old hag, my children are not cold in such clothes at this temperature. If they are cold, they told me about yourself told. Their opinion of me is incomparably more important than yours.

My kids are great, and most importantly, eat right, spherical citizen, unlike your fat son, whom no chocolate or packet of crisps nobody saw. Take care of your child, reducing it to a nutritionist and endocrinologist, or a couple of years it will have a bunch of problems with the cardiovascular system, digestive system and the musculoskeletal system. Have a nice day.

Slender girls and androgynous boys proudly call themselves "childfree"! I do not know about you, void of understanding, and everyone else has a weight means which can significantly ease the life and technical issues of parenting, such as: washing machines, dishwashers, diapers (they are more than a dozen years to go, and about diapers, but you poor, for a long time no one remembers), and so on. Your position regarding the children I know, but it is not interesting, and certainly not close.

Possessed feminist, I do not think his wife "a walking incubator." She is very happy that her mother is. Can she ask themselves. On the rights of women today, as well as their needs, obviously, you know much better than they are. Repeatedly I sent you with your claims of known address and gladly send again and again.

Infantile aunt indeterminate age, my children did not overwhelmed. They attend, with at his own request, the sports section three times a week, and with the preparation of homework we help them with his wife. Thus they developed remarkably, unlike your son-degenerate, which in its eight years of hard reading by syllables and unable to coherently express their thoughts. But torturing small animals much, if it is possible to catch them.

Hristanutye, my children were not baptized, and will not. In Sunday school, where a bearded priest is boring voice to instil in them an inferiority complex, they too will not go. If you deem it necessary - you take the sacrament of baptism to the age of reason. All that they need to know about what is good and what is bad, I tell my wife.

To all who love to give advice, I want to say, take care of yourself and your children. Against the background of your misery and stupidity tips "how to do better," looks at least strange.

Source: zadolba.l

Tags

See also

New and interesting