Light vs Legendary!

Two fotoreporta from zizis and was riding trail frantsouzov about "pokatushki" in search of a military bunker!

Fot nemeryannom, scrap and kamentah right while moving !!!

Originally the word zizis:
Nadys rather, this morning, in short, the second day, I went for another pokatushki. In addition to the process itself was interesting razvirtualizirovatsya pokatushek with old friends online. Well, look at the cars. Defenderom did not surprise me, I wanted to find out, it greatly affects the weight of the machine at its flotation on the cover is not quite solid.
Therefore, the test involved two Defender, and two Ford Ranger: ekspeditsionnik prepared and completely naked full pickup (two front seats and a huge box). Let's see and compare

The test site was chosen well-known path to the bunker under the Raven. Everything here has been or will be sooner or later. "The Road" there is observed only in dry summer or winter good, other times it's swamps and solid track. Yes, as you can see the track before we got bin. 155 meters and turn the entire track about 700 meters.

Surprises await right at the entrance to the anomalous zone. First Defy are heavy, go to the touch, since All interesting is under a thick layer of snow, and navigators take the track laziness. "The experience of the son of hard mistakes ..." The winch was only Defe Denis frantsouzov and it is not idle.

I met him nanodefom and very impressed with the success in remaking it for yourself. Dan has talked about what he had done before, and he has something to tell yet. So we wait.

As I said, the machine is not idle. We can say that the DEP is on it and moved.

The reason I do not know. Rather, blame highway winter tires without shashechek. Or maybe not yet have enough experience of the pilot.

In any case, Dan was pleased with the fallen down tests

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting