The first outing in 2012, and once the treasure!

In Latvia, many are engaged in metal detecting. It is no exception and my sidekick. Come across any different, but what he found this time, exceeded all expectations. Actually, that's his story. Will be 21 photos.

"Actually, for a long time did not work out the first time this year, the drinking-spree, then summed up the weather, what else. As a result, today only drove 10.01.12 dig. Since a short bright day, and even slept, I decided to go close, pure note like, take a breath of air, but if the coin will fall and what is good. Whenever I open the season, I think, what would be the first find - GPs, rusty splinter or it may be a coin?
At this time, the first signal and - mosinskaya sleeve. Probably not so bad, like luck, the season will be a brass

second

Then I went every zhbon, sleeves and other ferrous metal, which climbed chreda some loop, I thought - probably from a box ... with iron crosses means it is necessary to look for the box itself

First, more or less interesting discovery and the first coin of the 2012 season turned out to be 5 Santika 1922. Perhaps to put, I thought

After some wandering, deep nazvonil strong signal. He started digging at a depth of about one meter, appeared galvanized tank. The farm was not far, because not particularly surprised, but the depth of embarrassed. He began to dig.

tank appeared matryoshka - a large tank was a small tank

In turn - in a small tank it was a big bundle in a large bundle of convolution was smaller in the contraction was smaller and even less so on. Torment unwinding, zamatali conscientiously

Here

To the tank we will return and that it would then tell

And yet, as they say, "War is war, and lunch schedule." Here is such a dinner Kopar.

Then, near one blindazhika nazvonilas small musorochka from which pushed the remains of shoes, sword belts and even some pieces of skin.
There were also many anthers (or muzzle) on the trunk.
Hitting two fragments of thin-walled glass, hz - medicine or something else?

More

and

I dig trash, but immediately start to darken, so that more resemble failed. That is up, somewhere in the 3-3, 4 hours for the first time think - good

Well, about the contents of the tank, do not even know how to talk, that's really never thought that this can be found
In general, I rasspakovyval the convolutions long and tedious, zamatali the conscience, and finally got the last parcel was also a soldered. It looked through something wrapped in newspaper and a bunch of films

First thoughts - nychka American shpienov Well, I think, PCC, was schA was coming NATO and start trying

With trembling hands, I continued unpacking, heart pounding, all sorts of different thoughts were in my head.

He opened a folder in her photos

The idea of ​​American shpienov strengthened, but I pulled myself together and yet razmatal newspaper in one of the parcels, and saw it

Well, then? Then my everything is clear

And then ... were Tits

Outcome:
1. 3 albums of naked women (newspaper clippings, magazines, pictures on TV, etc.)
2. A bunch of photos taken with the screen (either the TV, or theater) any different foreign films, mostly erotic scenes.
3. A bunch of films, according to the names of folders in the gallery and on the boxes of films, films made with these photos.
4. Period of validity of the films up to 1980 + -. The newspaper, which wrapped up this mess - 1983, so that all this is probably somewhere in the mid-80s zanykal.

and

Posted in [mergetime] 1328388967 [/ mergetime]
All. Thank you all for your attention)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting