Artillery Museum

Today we will go to the "Museum of Artillery, Engineers and Signal Corps" in St. Petersburg.

Happy Birthday Military Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineers and Signal Corps is considered to be 29 August 1703.
Created under the personal order of Peter 1 and the beginning of the Armory and used as a warehouse.
At first it was a small wooden building, then - brick. There were transported to the storage "for the memory of eternal glory" domestic and captured artillery pieces of historical value.

Now the museum exposition is placed on a 8 large rooms on two floors, except for 4-6 more small rooms.

Will be 60 photos, please do not break. If possible, I make them sign, what I can make a mistake, do not judge strictly.

So start.

1.Vstrechaet us Museum vast playground with equipment in the open air

2. Outdoor exposure is represented mainly by Soviet weapons mid-20th century

3. This self-propelled artil.ustanovka

4. Go to a museum - we were met by a huge staircase

5. Top view of the stairs to the entrance to the museum

7. Missed a couple of colorful guns on the street

8. Let's start with an overview of 18th century weapons - Petrovsky time

Eto gun amusing troops Peter 1

9. Of all the guns in this room almost half-experienced and have not been used in wars

10. That this gun mid-18th century. shelling on 360gr. adopted was not accepted.

11. But this - shoot, but it looked like a bomb - have been submitted

12. The gun with two barrels, was produced only a few pieces
rejected.

13. Weapons of that epoch highlights the beautiful "design". Gunsmiths tried!

14. Alexander Suvorov (1730-1800) - Hero of Russia, the Russian general, the victim is not a single defeat in his military career

15. This era uniforms Suvorov, of course scripts

16. Near Napoleon awarded only modest portrait

17. Guns were completely different and quite large and small, weighing several tens of tons.
This one, carved, was presented to Peter.

18. More guns from the same time

19. Leave the Peter Hall and go to a small room with helmets 17-19vekov Europe.

It - helmet flying shooters Polish troops

20. Note that in those years there was a division in Germany "dead head", later in the Third Reich is the name borrowed

21. folly helmet - it wore a few days delinquent on the moral side -pyanitsam, rowdy, traitors.
Germany 17veka.

22. In the same series

23. After the helmets meet the huge cannon 19veka. It casements or fortification guns. Standing in the fortresses

24. The weight of these babies, many tens of tons

25. And these guns easily penetrated thick bronepletu almost two palms (!!!)

26. Through the spacious corridors of the museum go further

27. And here is the maxim gun sample 1889.
Caliber 19mm. Weight 284kg. Rate 250vystrelov \ min. For its time, excellent!

28. Museum -in large walk would be nice to have a snack at a local cafe

29. Well, let's go on to the modern weaponry, but on the way will fall on the layout of the world's first aircraft 1910goda.

30. This is the room with arms 20veka mainly 40-60godov.

31. KrAZ sample 50s USSR

32. And here is the self-propelled gun "Mars" with a nuclear warhead!

33. The name of this pomnyu- but not in service with her as a nuclear missile (that's all the 50 years)

34. Small gruzovichёk a missile is launched remotely from the cab

35. I think - needs no introduction BM-13, on the basis of ZIS-and

36. stall at the "Katyusha" is devoid of amenities. From devices - which is only one sensor (similar fuel)
The cabin is made of wood. Stoves no. you can imagine what the people in ezdilos forty-degree frosts.

37. This is also multiple rocket launchers, the type BM-13, but with the affected area 1962goda one machine in 35 hectares (!)

38. A rocket engine by the Soviet missile sample 1952. Fuel - alcohol.

39. But the rocket

40. Initially, this engine was invented by the Germans at the beginning of the 40s, and was used in the rocket FAA 2, which bombed England.
In the Soviet Union after the war, went into production with minor modifications

41. This iron casket - nothing like the Soviet computer in 1952. based on the data of the missile and the launcher calculates one target value of the engine -time.
And did it for a minute

42. That such mine detectors went Soviet soldiers. The photo sample 42g. detection depth just 5cm, but its reliability walked legendy-)

43. Dog vzryvaka-) But if without jokes - such dogs, during the war, hundreds have used to undermine the German technology. They also contributed to the victory!

44. Layout of the destroyed Reichstag

45. On the contrary, under glass, two flags of the German invaders

46. ​​In general, a lot of flags in the museum, especially the Soviet - they heartily hung along the halls

47. But the flags of the opposing countries - crammed into a small locker.
Could razvernut- is history and how all.

48. If my memory serves me ZIS-2, passed with fights all over Europe, and gave one volley at point-blank range rehstagu.

49. 152mm. sovestskaya howitzer

50 But the history of this howitzer. Last commander brought a smile

51. The famous sorokopyatki, one of the most rasprostrannёnyh guns during the war. Despite the modest size it was popular because of the accuracy and reliability, and at the beginning of the war played a role.

52. The German gun PAK 38

53. The German mortar system - an interesting fact - if you lean your ear to the "tube" you can hear the roar of the German aircraft, which keeps the gun with a time of war.
I checked - it is!

54. Soviet 120mm mortar in. Big plate back to the shot-mortar did not go into the ground by the impact

55. shackles from the German camp

56. In this room - a lot of statues of heroic defenders of the homeland!

57. machine gun fascist countries (Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Finland, Belgium, Austria, Romania)

58. The German machine guns prenibrezhitelno heaped in the foreground of the best and fastest machine gun of the Second World MG-42

59. The German installation volley ogna to 150mm. The Germans tried to emulate such attitudes of our Katusha, but they are close and it did not stand.

60. Most rasprostrannёny Soviet machinegun DP - Dyagterёva Infantry, dangerous weapon!

61. Well, all I want to finish this sad -on a museum!

Well, the same can not be repaired ... oh ...

62. Leaving their museum and looked pleased to note that this has not yet removed the Soviet sign

That's all I wanted to say. I welcome your comments

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting