Locker

... With a picture. No faces!

"On Friday evening, it is necessary to prepare for the Sabbath, and not beat carpets in the snow.
And then they rolled from room to room.
Crawling on all fours through the house and pushing the corners of carpets under the furniture, loudly explaining the obvious to his wife, and she opposes me from the kitchen. And the children - to help the Pope. Well, help ... how can: half a bucket of water on the floor spilled, mop his feet casually framed and thus adjusted the trajectory of my father's movement toward the door jamb to the point of tangency, the rabbit is released, and then half an hour it out from under the couch removed ... well, seated them at the computer at the moment do not interfere - that's good. Laughing something evening, children are always cheerful and active, so in the morning to get up for school ...
By the way, 'got up in the morning »:
 - And in general, - yelling in the kitchen - a fig yesterday late duratstsky this "phenomenon" to watch with their children? In the morning barely raised school !!!
"The phenomenon of & quot; - This is a TV show with magicians, show different tricks. A jury among others - Uri Geller, a lanky, lean type, sitting and intelligent countenance thoughtful comments on the issue of what is happening.
 - By the way! - The wife responds cheerfully. - Do you know how old Uri Geller ?!
That verbal aikido wife I obviously lost: seems to be the answer to this topic, but my main thesis-that clearly flies in the opposite direction.
 - I do not know - Burcu irritated response. - And in general, I know of only one of Uri. Which of the electronics on the bike and raced button he was looking for.
 - Sixty-five, count! That never would not give !!!
I am back of his hand I scratch your nose, and shouts back:
 - Normal course ... And you only stop age, or can any morals ?!

Pause. Rumble in the kitchen, I hear - laughs, filled:
 - That bastard are you, bomzhik! Come here, here it is necessary to lift the locker ...

"Quite sdurela mother - I think. - What nafig locker at night looking ??? »

I went to the kitchen, and there ... locker. Even a few.
Neat such lockers, I would say - quite remarkable.
Here's how not to raise?

I love her, infection ... in the sense of Wife! & Quot;

Sincerely,
© Bomzhyk

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting