How to buy planes

Blogger Sergey Dolya said about how their aircraft delivered to the customer company Airbus

Under the cut 40 fot this curious process

Get a brand new airplane again, I flew with the airline S7 Airlines. He became the 30th Airbus A320 family aircraft in the fleet of the company ...

At Airbus we spent 2 days. At first we spent on the assembly line A320. They tell and show on which aircraft parts delivered to them from other countries:

Dali climb the local museum and including sit in Concord, as well as walk around predecessor Beluga aircraft Supper Guppy (I think one that drew a cartoon superbrain influenced by the image of an airplane?):

They opened up the very first Airbus A320, which is still used as a flying laboratory, and on the wings of Airbus is currently testing its sharklety:

Dali's look at how to collect A380-s:

But all this I'll explain later. Today we will focus on the second day of our stay at Airbus, and he was devoted to the production of another airline's new A320 S7 Airlines:

It seems to me that the airline S7 Airlines most Russian airline cares about its image. I was not the first time I see how it is open to journalists and any request from the outside. By the way, this was the only airline that has agreed to provide its pilots when I wrote the post "Airport, from the perspective of the pilot," about how pilots prepare for flight:

Unlike Boeing, which initially signed all the documents, and the solemn part, and only then we were shown the plane on the day of transfer of Airbus aircraft we have first of all made to him:

At first we were given obfotografirovat it outside.

After that we drove a ladder and empty inside:

When I get on a plane, the first thing I photograph the cockpit, even though it is the same everywhere. This is a reflex:

And only after that I go to the salon. And in fact, he had all the different airlines:

Business Class:

The main salon:

Like the Boeing B737 airline S7 Airlines has not stinted on the legroom between rows of seats:

The trick of this aircraft - green toilet. Unusual and healthy:

Initially, eirbasovtsy did not want to roll the plane out of the hangar, as the street was (attention!) 15 degrees. To the south of France, the temperature is almost unthinkable, but then, under our pressure, did agree. While the huge hangar doors opened, I climbed up to the ceiling. Standing on a narrow suspension bridge with holes in the floor was a little scary:

I really like the look of the aircraft S7 Airlines. I consider them one of the most beautiful airplane in the world. Moreover, when the airline S7 Airlines carried out a rebranding and repaint their aircraft in light green color, I also thought about changing the image of my own company. I was thinking so: «S7 certainly invested heavily in market research and I like the result, which they have received." As a result, I also hosted a rebranding and chose the same color as that of S7 Airlines. If you go to my office or visit my company soundline.ru, you will see that we, too, all mint:

Geniralny director of S7 Airlines Vladimir Obyedkov answered questions from journalists on the background of the airplane:

And this against a background of Beluga A320. Here they take off and land several times a day:

Airplane pilots have taken S7 Airlines:

They checked all the equipment:

The stewardess checked all the emergency equipment the aircraft:

The pilots made a tour of the aircraft:

And at the end a little pose for journalists:

Transfer document signed in the ceremonial hall:

On the part of S7 Airlines signed documents CEO:

This is such a beautiful and symbolic of paper signed by all parties:

So in the end had champagne and cake:

Cake all entertained himself Vladimir Nikolaevich - General Director of S7 Airlines:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting