The destroyer "Restless» Live

The destroyer "Restless» Live
Writes RIDUS-NEWS
It will be 25 pictures, and text, please gentlemen, do not break the post!
I am here, as in their native lands, suddenly asked in a press tour for the second ship of the Baltic Fleet, and I was just as suddenly it took. In the Baltic, I was 10 years old, and on military ships - with the celebration of the 300th anniversary of the Russian Navy, when only the father's determination to defend the hour made me turn to some British nedofregat. And then they promised without any queues, all the details and even cakes. Sin was not to go. And the main thing - not deceived. Although what surprised the word naval officer - Well, it is always worth it.

A crowd of 20 people with 39 cameras and 58 lenses (I was the only one who is not playing), with dimensions comparable with guns vice flagship of the Baltic Fleet, a lift straight to the ramp.

Were on duty on the deck sailors are out of luck. Odious bloggers immediately forced them to take maloestestvennye posture, pull the bell and looking into the lens, it proudly afar.

The sailors pulled humbly looked where requested, and probably quietly hated all around.

Support consisted of two cap-2 from the press service of another cap-2 directly to the "troublesome", a junior officer in charge of personnel, who suddenly hung up the work of the guide, but the commander of the ship, occasionally coming out to look at the things happening on his ship a mess of the 20 photographers and, sure hated this pack is not less than the sailors on duty, but much better to hide it. Experience, after all.

The number of support quickly ceased to seem excessive. For a simple blogger tries to squeeze in every hole, even if it is hidden military missiles. Here, for example, chistoprudov defiles a good frame for the virgin snow on the AK-130.

But the officers surprisingly did not mind and quietly climbed after restless thousand men, if not to save someone else's bad head if Cho, at least his own.

Let them somehow absolutely everywhere. Especially impudent cabin commander asked for. Well, not that everywhere, of course. Something where it was still impossible.

Even pull handles allowed.

From surprise to all-time in the age of reason on the warship: the horizontal bar with bars on the helipad, nobody is going to land.

Satellite TV.

Numbering rocket vehicles like the houses in the street: the starboard odd, on the left - even.

This piece, by the way, is not particularly menacing name of "Mosquito". Herachit, however, 200 kilometers, and its sobesh horseradish. For excessive interest in it one amateur gemologist British citizenship was five years ago, I was sent home.

We wander around a bit among naval beauty.

Pomuchat silly questions officers patient.

Then we suddenly given to drink in the mess campaigns tea in silver holders of luxury cakes but fed by stories of distant expeditions personally by the commander.

And at the end still allowed to patrol standing near "Yaroslav the Wise" to climb.

Here and fresh paint, and the deck is already coated, that does not slide in the winter (in the restless almost killed) and horizontal bars on the helipad yet. Novyak, 2009 launching. Just three days ago from a long hike back.

In the meantime, we had fun, naval life Twice Red Banner Baltic Fleet went on.

And about the meters, gauges, tons, size and so on and you can see in Wikipedia. Or read the LJ press service of the Defense Ministry. They are not a bad show, I bet.

I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting