Hostel. Prague.

Many will remember the cheerful student years in our dorm, and who did not study, they also frequented stopudovo in oschezhitiya who to the girls who fight, and often both!

And Alexander Sharov (vobche), while in the glorious city of Prague, come back in one of the dormitories in the thinking of Czech compare with our.

Well, the result on your monitor!

"Hello everyone!

Today we will walk through the largest student hostel Prague - hostel Strahov. »

28 photos

2.Nachnem, perhaps, from the street, and then gradually move on to the 'internal' hostel ...

The hostel is located at Europe's biggest stadium Strahov before the housing used for the needs of the athletes ... A total of 12.

3. This recently renovated and they look more or less decently ...

4.Poskolku a renovated housing we have nothing to look (the new is new), we'll go to the old building ...

5. But first, take a walk around.

In the hostel there are a couple of sports fields with artificial turf ...

6.a at the end of one of the buildings climbing wall ...

PS: We have on it to the girls climbed !!!

7. ... and not a single empty bottle.

8. That's here now and take a look!

9.Primerno entrance looks so ...

10.All remember how to take my grandmother to watch? That's right, important not to say anything, but sure step to move on, even better with a mobile phone to his ear, then his grandmother no chance to stop you ...

And when there were gamers, the face kirpichёm!

11.Zdes appeared grandfather ... well, the more we pass ...

12.Navernoe as in most hostels are corridor system ...

13.Zhutkovatoe show, huh? ) It seems that if the warehouse, or in the prison ...

How different from us!

14.Musor everywhere ...

15.Tualetov and shower for two on the floor, left the boys, girls on the right, but go to the one closest ...

16. First, do not understand where I am ...

17.Tak, you have to go somewhere!

18.No first glance into the kitchen ... They are if I'm not mistaken, too, like toilets, two on floor ... sink, microwave oven and even there!

19.Nu who to go to? Of course the girls!

20.Tuk ... fat ...

- Girl, you can take a picture of your little room?

- Yes, pleess ...

Do girls even toilet paper pink)

21.Chistenko since then ...

22.Eh, I would have hung here for the weekend !!!

23.Tak where we are there Lazimov network ??! )))

24.Ladno not yet evening, you have to eat!

There at the hostel and dining ... To miss such a chance, of course, I could not, so we'll go there)

That's eatery !!!

25.Eto ready meals ... in the area of ​​100 rubles. behind the plate ...

26.No you can order food and individually, to wait a little longer, but tastier and more ... After a portion of the order and payment is necessary to wait until the order number appears above the issue ...

Civilization!

27.Zdes sit down!

28.Vse. You can eat!

The chicken (4 pieces) with potatoes and cola cost 140 rubles.

Almost forgot, the last month of life in a hostel costs 4-5 thousand students. Rubles, and in the new building about 6-7.

Naturally, there is also a gym, and a laundry service, and wi-fi in all cases ...

Somehow today!

You live in a dormitory? So how? There is something to remember? )

But on the evening in a hostel, I will not say anything !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting