In Yekaterinburg, rescued cat thrown into the river

In Yekaterinburg, the two women pulled the cat out of the river, from which the former owners decided to get rid of the barbaric way, throwing it into the river Iset. Participants rescue operation had to crawl on thin ice.
10 photo.

Then the words of one of the girls:

"Today at lunch passing by the bridge across the river on Chemical Engineering, I saw on the ice bag, and in it sat a cat. The cat looked at us through the window grid to the river was just a little bit. What a subhuman threw the bag into the river with a cat on destruction, but whether missed, or bag fell as a pen was torn, she swept the bag on ice and stopped at the edge of the ice.

I dropped everything and decided during that whatever the cost to get this bag with a live cat, which stared at us with hope in his eyes.
The sun was hot today, and if we had not got her bag was then soon be flooded with water, and at night and the Pussycat podmorozhena be frozen in the ice. It's terrible, I could not even imagine such a meal. Thank God lives near my house compassionate girl Lena, I called her and asked what to do in such cases and asked him to help figure out how to get a cat, but I did not think that she so eagerly climb onto the ice.
Thank God everything ended well. Of course, the question arose to throw a rope to climb or a cat, but no one to throw the rope did not know how and Lena as the smallest and light ... I climbed it discouraged because there is thin ice, river flow, but Lena is fearless.

Cat (as it turned out the cat) was lovely creature, fluffy snow-white koshkomorda that quietly made itself pat ».

It is worth noting that later found the animal and the owners, who are so cruelly decided to get rid of him - a few days before the incident at the forum "In good hands: the cat" was created by topic, where 9-year-old cat tried to attach the new owners with a note "should be find a new home as soon as possible, otherwise the lull ».
www.e1.ru/talk/forum/read.php?f=170&i=322197&t=322197

Photos from the owners of the cat started threads

Add that struck a cruel act Gameday hope that this fact will be prosecuted for animal abuse.

While pet owners are not made contact with journalists, but girls with zooforuma managed to get in touch with the owner. It is not a bit sorry for his actions. Saved cat is now in safe hands. He's home and castrated. Perhaps soon he will be able to find a new owner.

Photos of the Yekaterinburg online www.e1.ru/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting