The story of one Granddaddy of Novokuznetsk

Part 1

Upd: Please do not write just for no reason. Man unnecessary anxiety to anything.

"The headphones came an unfamiliar old man's voice. Calls someone Valera. Omitting the details of dating - a grandfather, he was like 70 years old, he is from Novokuznetsk. Grandfather, absolutely amazing for me: he himself, in his age bought a laptop and he became to understand it, at random. I discover the Internet, and then six months later learned about Skype. And a very long time trying to figure out how to call for him. In the end, able to make your first call. As you guessed, your humble servant.

How did it to me - a mystery.

He was ecstatic that got through to someone. Said long suffered, even somewhere on the Internet offered $ 100 to anyone who called him. Imagine even, I went to the Novokuznetsk her down the street and asked the men if they know about Skype, all trying to find someone to call. Here's a picture.

Grandfathers amazed perseverance and curiosity. I'd given him a medal would be king.

We talked for a long time. Santa himself disabled person (for some parts, do not ask), but what the computer had wounded as cabin cruiser "Fearless" after the Battle of Tsushima. Grandfather tried to put myself player to watch movies, but it turned out that the set itself three operating systems. He still incredibly slow, hangs, flew some firewood, and the computer and then in fits disabled. I tried to help on Skype, but it is extremely difficult and is likely to have to reinstall everything. Seek him not to anyone, absolutely unbearable when he goes to the computer store and ask where the sellers. But the sense of this little fact about his grandfather - Novokuznetsk. [Next]

Part 2

The people did not remain on the sidelines, and became grandfather to raise money for a new computer, someone went to visit him, to visit.

How it ended:

"Father Valera little ofigel from a crowd and a hefty box, but was generally adequate and sensible man. Monitors pre-election debate on YouTube, and read the news. While unpacking and included the grandfather was trying to give money for a computer, but the opposite happened - Deposit with the company his grandfather was given with instructions to pay for the internet for four months in advance. Pro Mouse Pad somehow forgotten, but like a mouse on the table goes fine. Every 20 minutes someone is added to it in the Skype contacts. & Quot;

Thank you, fellow countrymen, you fellows!

doctornkz.ya.ru ©

Video

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting