Terrorists in the bunker

Recently, we had a post about life in the forest jihad terrorists.
Today I want to show the bunker, which was found in Malgobek.
The story in the sequel.

Today in Malgobek stir imaratyshey bunker. They themselves took on the eve of the yay ... in the sense of the jo ..., in short, just took. One, however, blew himself up, but the others told in detail how and where they lived. It is in an irregular situation it is impossible to live in hotels, right? Need a secluded hole. Now I tell about this hole. To begin with, I'm an idiot fabulous. Up to 2 nights yesterday enthusiastically engaged refrendingom, even though he knew that the resurrection does not guarantee long sleep. Well, that's not quite enough sleep. Today early in the morning raised and sent to Malgobek. Detainees thugs told where their lair and it was necessary to clean up. I think the tour there will be interesting to you, huh? Well, that is on the outskirts of Malgobek a nondescript building - a workshop for the production of windows:

Average house near the road. Below average.

Even courtyard - absolutely unremarkable.

And there are, of course, garage. And in the garage - Inspection pit. Typically, such an observation pit:

You see a square on the right niche? It is no accident here. This is the entrance to the bunker. Inside the note (left), concrete block. It is in fact the door to such elektrodomkrate:

View of the entrance from the inside:

Inside, as you have noticed, there are switches and sockets. It is quite comfortable mink. The walls, floor and ceiling insulation and boards obschity:

Shelves, every household crap:

This type of cuisine in the corner - electrical products, electrical and so on:

And, of course, the emergency exit. Time to pop the sea. Half-meter concrete door just will not vynesesh kick. So - spare tonelchik getaway is not superfluous:

Bedroom, of course, is to stir explosives, but they slept here:

Left shelves:

Right shelf:

, Plastic furniture. Molded into a narrow hole just does not drag. However, plastic in such conditions are not worse:

Refrigerator, of course. As they dragged him there - I'll never know. In size it is, though small, but in the "doorway" would not pass:

The floors are made simple - put insulation on the ground and lay the board:

Well, in short, I had to take pictures quickly and at random using a flash. Demolitions de-energize all - so the outer darkness. Rats run. Mud. But the bunker is made very sensibly. There are mechanical ventilation and electricity. Visible engineering. Here you will want to start their own business, but there is no start-up capital. People come up to you and say, we give money, but you do something for us. And built bunker on top of production facilities. Imaratysham well - the money invested, bring quite legal income, and have a place to live in hiding. A business owner is only with time realizes that he is not the master of it all. He's just a financial slave. But it's too late - no way back. In the bunker seized a lot of weapons and ammunition. Two powerful IEDs (one in the bunker was another hidden in the room) did not pull out.

Source: hardingush.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting