Tale of how to get a man to increase nails

This is me, actually. Nice to meet you. Do not worry, I have such long nails. I'm just a provincial stylist nail modeling and nail-art, on a simple, wizard capacity. By this I put in the profession so long a disgrace. Although, in fact, now I do not wear a vanguard, because exactly one week pack my things and moved from darling Tambov, changing, respectively, the creative profession for serious prosizhivanie pants in the office. But that's life. I asked a couple of days ago, here to talk about my profession, and even what the thread interesnenkoe show. So, I'm doing this forumchanin promise and sing the last song of his beloved profession, which ceased to be so urgent as, say, a couple of years ago. I do not know if you're interested, because the vast majority of local inmates have XY - chromosome and nails, in principle (and thankfully) are not concerned. But everyone surely has a mother, sister, wife, girl, concubine, mistress, who once a month disappeared from a master thread and then long tried to find you, "Well, how do you this flower, we 2:00 fashioned." Slightly lift the veil of secrecy, how it is actually happening

So my job is basically a seat on the pope at his desk for days on end, the inhalation of dust, sawing and drawing material-drawing-drawing. What is most interesting as it is. But sometimes there are happy isklyucheniya.Eto nail competitions, championships and other. Serious events are usually held in major cities and take part in them are so many people that there are number of professional judges tens. Of course, I did not reach to this, because it is shaped like a perversion, for participation in the competition - it is shaped distortion on the one hand, because it requires a lot of training time and a lot of dough. Thus it is necessary to throw all our clients and devote all his time only. But in the middle of one krupnote competition, I still hit, but he told me so much nerves ruled that the ATAS.

So, such a contest was held in Tambov, a couple of years ago. I made a request to participate in two categories - aquarium design (this is when the nail top graft Gorny and the whole design to be inside) and fantasy painting (drawing deposited directly on top of the nail varnishes of extension). The theme was a "sea", it was possible to do in all directions. So I had the first time and wanted to show off creativity and the idea of ​​"what is to come up with" took me all the time. And in the end eureka she visited me in the shower, as always at the wrong time, I urgently needed a boy - a model that is I wanted, you see build-up nails with a maritime theme man. In fact, it is not prohibited by the rules, as long as the hands were treated and model agree. on experiments. Here then it began the most terrible, of course no one wanted to accept. The idea was this: I wanted to sort of image of Jack Sparrow (costuming was possible), with a bushy expressive nail ... For the contest, I began to make their ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1331931595 [/ mergetime]

By the way, I have a few years ago had blonde hair. Now, however, under extreme boy experiments edrid them through the valence of hydrogen peroxide. So the goal was - to find and persuade the victim had a lot of pitfalls: the boy should be textured to have a decent hand, and most importantly - to agree on an adventure. My then-boyfriend is ideal - but he is a decent animal, washed his hands Search friends gave nothing. Exhortations from the series "but it is one day" did not convince anyone, our small town and suspicions golubyatnichestve not wanted

But I do not give up. As always win came from not waiting. Then I just finished one course of postgraduate study and the entire stream of PhD examinations were Inglish. There I picked him: cute, simpatishny sho pipets, tall boy, all tanned (examinations can be seen in the sun taught), a very intelligent and modest (where do these come from). I know him not, but did not lose her and went. The first 10 seconds was a hitch - how to explain to him what I want it to ??? Then I began to babble, I want him to extreme build-up nails, he slapped me with his gustyuschimi eyelashes and blushed. Naturally he offered money. Agreed. Poor thing, he just could not stand for the preparation of ... Mandatory manicures for a month, where all sorts of scrubs, massages and more. The search for the costume, I made it just the brain. Do not think he is not gay, even very, friendship offered to me then just one day before the competition, I completely gave him a 10-cm nails on one hand, he slept with them as not killed do not understand. The next day, his dad even deduced from the court - to Deniska not have to greet the neighbors by the hand).

Although the competition was gay - a member of the jury - Moscow coach. By the way, I once used to go to seminars in the MSC and Peter, there were many men - coaches, cute creative guys, very pleasant to work with them, without a drop of praaaativnogo blue accent. Ocheeen talented. That judge and inspection results

The coach just did my cox Sparrow Deniska, he won even he sweats

Naturally the first place, but I did not expect another. In another category, the model was a girl, I took the idea of ​​Scarlet sails - my favorite with the identities of the work. Modelka was gonna type of polish sea, ships and a meeting with her beloved. The result - second place. Sorry girls legs are not visible, they are long, beautiful, and the skirt was held on the same pin

Well, that you finally understand what is happening to the nail while building - will show you step by step - to see where else? Here, a master class for one online competition in which I have the 3rd place. Subject - Greece. So, men, hold, zhestkach right now, so you would not have stood. So Stage 1 - Removal of water and a glossy layer, a little nail matiruem nail file, it should not shine, otherwise material may peel off. Just before the meat can not file down only slightly. Despite this, many mountain master sawed that is urine, hence the birth myths about the dangers of

Stage 2 - we have to remove degrease the nail and apply primer - a liquid substance that prepares the nail for the procedure and promotes excellent coupling and wear. 3. put on stage form, such feature of the dense foil, which is inserted under the free edge of the nail and makes the procedure possible extension

Stage 4 - Put the gel given shape the future of the nail. here by the rules of competition do the square, to the maximum possible length of the conditions necessary for a lot of design fit

5 stage- layout camouflage - is a natural gel under color plates that its color was uniform and pleasant. Then again all clear blocked and sent to dry in the UV lamp. There gel is dried for 3-6 minutes because of the presence of photoinitiators. Ie changes from viscous to solid - this transition process lasts about 10 seconds, and usually causes screams, as the heat is released and hotly

Stage 6 - opilivaem, gives nails an ideal form, which no longer change. Saws very rough, so you have to be very careful not to injure's client and himself. At most, by the way, before the holidays all Rukk were bruised (

Stage 7 - grind, nail file has a soft, bafik the surface is almost smooth and pattern Easy to apply

8 step - remove all the dust and the fun begins - to draw. Please jacket - he at me was different. This is also such a feature artists. on the one hand - Black, on the other - gray. The idea was - to portray the patterns of Greek amfor.Potom start adding elements according to the idea

Stage 9 - -risuem shorter draw, then all this crap cover sealer - Schaub shone, too, bake it in the lamp, I added rhinestones. Say Cheese - you fotografiruyut.Vot - result

Posted in [mergetime] 1331933897 [/ mergetime]

In all the work it took me about 4 hours - as long, with a complex pattern and so on. Well finally everything ... Phew, I'm tired. 5 years after all, sometimes it was 6-7 clients a day - 12 -14 hours to the pope, to eat once. But now - dull as in the tank. Thank you for attention. Strangely, only to part with a favorite work, I do not know how can I live without her ... I would be a thread that sometimes paint. Walls in a rented apartment at the new place of residence, such as a declaration of love to his work ... Sincerely, Zazerkalnitsa

Posted in [mergetime] 1331934130 [/ mergetime]

I - ALL, can laugh

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting