Day of the co-pilot of civil aviation

PWHT about a couple of days of civil aviation pilots.

46 photos. Let's go.

Charter flight Gomel-November-Gomel.
Departure at 07.00 local time.
The Tu-154.
Hearing schedule from duty on the force, I moved the next day to the airport Minsk-2, where the collection of the crew for the departure in Gomel. The fact that we have delivered to the aircraft by bus, as in the period of the charter aircraft programs are based at the airport of departure - carries the first and extreme crews who distilled the board from the base - the base.
Travel the chore, since four o'clock the road becomes a wooden ass not very convenient Seats.
Persons erased as resolution "photo on the site" did not ask.

Well, we arrived and quickly occupied in numbering, departure in 11 hours.
Morning. 04.40. Fifty minutes of departure to the airport.
Skip soap-rylnye details and Breakfast, which is limited to two cups of yogurt - will feed into an airplane at flight level.
In the form of jumping, and, as they say, a suitcase-station-Noyabrsk.

4. (sooo fast Internet, zvinyayte)

Take away to the reception of the passport cast for registration, and smoking in the street in anticipation of a gazelle to the airport.
Fifteen minutes on the sleeping city and we are at the airport. First of all, all, abandoning things, slap to the clinic, under the clear eyes of the doctor. The standard procedure for a medical examination (which may become precarious, with a doctor on suspicion of the use you votki - give blow into a tube), followed by the drive to the apron to the aircraft.

I went to work. The crew were scattered on services - navigational, meteorological, service organization Transport (SOP), flight attendants take a plane and get food. I go to the SOP, to know the number of passengers and give all the data on the flight - refueling general, the number of crew, fuel consumption etc. After the computer considers me the data I get your hands on the so-called loadsheet and do not forget to smoke, to board our ship.
In the cockpit there is a preparation for the flight, carried out standard checks of systems and equipment. Each member of the crew is busy with his piece of work, but most of the fall to the navigator, who now sits in my place (because it is more convenient to reach for panels). My job - documents, papers, documents and the right seat pilot. Today I "pilot flying" and the commander in control, that is, the execution of the flight with me. With valuable guidance and assistance in the process where it is necessary, of course. Pilot studies every day and all his flying career.

Takes off. Serenity Picchu - climb in the automatic mode with stabilization of speed. Heading manages navigator.
Generally, these types of aircraft, automatic turn on after takeoff and descent before landing, but the take-off and landing is performed pilots, unless you want to set in Auto mode with the autothrottle (for the second ICAO category with a minimum 30h350m where 30 - cloud base and 350 - visibility).

On echelon. The plane in the machine, enabled the stabilization height.
Horizon swamped.
Crosses the border of Belarus and the Russian Federation. On the map you can see.
And ... breakfast. Thank Xenia.

The height of 11850 or 39000 feet (my device gives readings with an error, the commander of the exact figure).
The height is not static, but is constantly changing as the plane is still flying, but remains within a given plus or minus 50 feet.

Three hours and forty minutes of flight and we Noyabrsk. Passengers took the bus, we leave the ship extremes.
In the photo with the tail - the open wing reverse.

22. Womb.

We go into the airport building. I aunts again to the SOP - give data for the next flight.
When all formalities are settled, we kindly call a taxi, and we go to the hotel to sleep off.

We leave the airport building, meeting here and there scattered throughout the surrounding area abandoned Humvees. They ride harsh ladies Noyabrsk.
Our oil loaded onto buses. MAZ, by the way.
The nature of all such - small trees, barely clinging to life.

Views from the windows of the hotel, photos and the number itself is still a winter city (today -10, snow circle).
It's not so terrible, but the city is really mostly low-rise. There are, of course, center, beautiful pseudo administration building and a pair of nine-story, but to be honest, I cities with a population of more than 100,000 people in Belarus have not seen. Correctly say robbed Siberia feeds the whole of Russia. It is sad.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting