Amur commander saved his soldiers

On the training ground in the Amur region, about Belogorska, during target practice, the battalion commander was killed due Major Sergey dory. Died heroically - covered a grenade ricocheted.

- In the morning he and his battalion went on exercises. There the soldiers threw grenades, including combat. And here's one somehow failed either ricocheted, whether with hands soldier fell and fell near the soldiers. It all happened very quickly. Time to think he was not. That's not dropped a grenade, that it rushes major. Explosion. If this is not done, even scary to think what would have happened ... There was a whole battalion, more than a hundred people, - says Sergey Frolov, an officer of the, which served as a hero.

Military categorically silent about the incident. PE unpleasant, and some - a special, team management.

- There are no comments yet. Paper orders "from above" is - tell - cut colonel in the headquarters of the 35th Army and suddenly asked: - By the way, you do something about it who told?

The battalion nervously waiting for members of the military prosecutor's office. All are shocked.

- I even have nothing to say. Deathly silence on the floor of the barracks worth, - says Ivan conscript serving in the battalion. - Some of the toilets do not go - sick. The sight was something else. Someone even drove to the medical unit. If exploded - heads pootletalo be done. Many of the combat life saving. We owe to him now. Such officers in our army - on the fingers of one hand to count.

Children and wife at the battalion commander was not - still young, only 31 years old. Lifelong dream to serve as a pilot - constantly watch movies on airplanes, pictures on the desktop kept. Even attended the Higher Military Aviation School. But something did not work, and he went to the signalmen. Served in the position of battalion commander of the battalion due more than a year - since late 2010.

I (the author) he served with this man, he was my battalion commander. And none of the officers I have not developed such a trusting relationship. I remember being at the beginning of the service, on the MPC, the corporal said, "Do not believe the officers. Deceived. All cheat. " Sergey did not cheat. Not once. And after the service left a clear conviction that my battalion - a real Russian army officers. And what if anything will cover a grenade ... He's one of the few officers in the part that deserves respect. Immediately after the incident (and rumors flew fast - it is no secret that many soldiers now have access to the Internet from your phone) in social networks appeared a lot of feedback. Several dozen people - those with "The Sun" (the so-called Major Solnechnikova we conscripts) was a battalion commander, has already put his picture with a black ribbon to his "avatar».

"Remember, love, mourn ... Mayor, you are our father fighting. Eternal memory to you "is in the status of his former soldiers.

amur.kp.ru/daily/25858/2825982/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting