Life again ...

via net
Will 16 ph.

1. Aktyubinets Ilya Cybulski seemingly quite ordinary guy. Sits on the Internet, chat with friends, goes to clubs. Only the hands of man always hides in his pockets or wears gloves. Two years ago in the life of Elijah was a tragedy that forever changed him and forced to start life anew

2. The morning 20-year-old Ilya starts as usual - a cup of green tea and reading emails. It's been two years, as the man left without fingers during this time Ilya has learned to live in a new

3. For example, learn to shave again ...

5. After Ilya lost his fingers, he could not do anything. Because of his helplessness man often despaired and even thought about suicide. Now it is time far behind, and Ilya copes himself unaided

6. It is recognized, after the loss of fingers, I felt like a freak, and even look in the mirror did not want

7. On stage Ilya seven years. First there was a music school in piano, then the separation of wind music. Over the years, man has learned to play several instruments: accordion, harmonica, guitar, trumpet, flute. But the favorite instrument was the saxophone is

8. Who knows what would have now developed a life of Elijah, if not terrible event. January 21, 2010 about seven in the evening he was beaten in the street, took a cell phone, jacket and left for dead on a 40-degree frost. Only four hours for a Man picked up by passers-by and taken to hospital. Apart from beating Ilya was the last degree frostbite fingers. They had to amputate

10. Elijah's mom did not want to come to terms with such a fate for his son. Elena has connected all the relatives and friends and was able to collect the amount needed for the operation. Treat the Ilia took the Center for Restorative Traumatology and Orthopaedics Ilizarov name in the city of Kurgan. For two months, Ilya underwent nine operations - amputations and skin grafts. But it was only the first stage. Further operation involves pulling saved phalanges using Ilizarov, and two fingers on his left hand had to be implanted with the feet. Endless pain in the hands continued, but it was through these transactions fingers Ilya grown a couple of centimeters. However, the treatment of Elijah still continues

11. After the tragedy Ilya never thought that he could again play the saxophone and the instrument for a long time lay on the shelf. However, the thirst for music has done its job - he had begun training on the old pipe

12. Since, as Ilya again took up the saxophone, the past 3 months. The guy is actively training and records feelers from a friend in the room, equipped with a small studio

15. After the first trial and the subsequent achievements, Ilya decided to return to the stage. Today Ilya performance. Support will go to my father's son, and my mother stay at home

16. Serve with a large number of people after such a long break was insanely hard. But next to me has always been the parents and relatives. And now I know what my father looks at me from the depths of the room, and my mother did not come, because the highly experienced. His parents and all the people who do not let me break down and stand up, I dedicate my work!

All ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting