Dolphins-Centerfolds

It is difficult to say why the Dolphins have so many people cause positive emotions. Perhaps because of his eternal "smile." Perhaps because of the hundreds of stories and legends about saving the dolphins in the sea of ​​people. Maybe the reasons and completely different, but the dolphins are eternally associated with the highest degree of humanity and kindness.
Every time I get a chance to talk with these wonderful animals, I go to them. When swimming, and when and just take pictures, listening to their chirping, whistling it ...
17 Photo © Sergey Anashkevich

With Jesse, Judy and Caesar, we know for a long time, you can even say that the friends. I usually try to get there to visit them when they are not busy performance and not tired after workouts. At such moments, the dolphins are very sociable, happy to swim directly to the camera and invited to jump into the pool and swim together ...

3. Sam Dolphinarium is located in the village of Partenit on the southern coast of Crimea in the indoor pool of the armed forces of Ukraine sanatorium «Crimea».
This dolphins live three Black Sea bottlenose dolphins (or, as they are called, bottlenose) - two girls and Judy and Jesse boy - Caesar. He is the youngest among them.

4.Tsezar - the young and playful of the trio, and the history of its occurrence here makes the heart contract. More than five years ago in the bay of Sevastopol Cossack, just the cage National Aquarium dolphin swam exhausted. He was named Caesar, experts and handed it out in Partenit Dolphinarium, where he lives to this day.

5.Kryty pool allows you to operate all year round dolphinarium. The main activity - treatment of children and adults with the help of so-called dolphin, which allows for the correction of the functional state of people with the following health problems: chronic fatigue syndrome, children necrosis, primary children's autism, disorders of the musculoskeletal system (cerebral palsy, post-traumatic stress syndrome), enuresis , phobias, delayed psycho-speech development, and others. The complex curative effects on the human body, especially the nervous system, has a dolphin through its ultrasound systems

6. Jesse, Judy and Caesar are very friendly and love to pose

7. And no matter where - on the coaching platform or in the water.

9. The coach even had to ask to get the animals to the platform for a photo shoot ... They did it one by one yourself, as if trying to make amends Caesar, doused me with water from head to toe, and arranging for water resistance test my camera and lens

15. At the end of our conversation, dolphins have shown little of his skills, dancing in the water ...

16. Synchronous jumping

17. performing somersaults

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting