Operation Save protein family

hence
This morning, walking in the forest - squirrel house turned 4 tiny squirrel fell to the ground, my mother grabbed one and carried it somewhere, it is seen in the new nest ... The remaining three baby squirrels were on the ground, helpless, absolutely, but his eyes were opened on the tree ... not kept - are falling.

Mom-protein squirrel

Two grandmothers were "on the lookout" I ran to the trolleybus management (closest organization), led fitter, he restored the house. One by one we'd have caught 2 squirrels and pushed them back. After 30 minutes, returned to mother-protein checked where her children now climbed to the third tree squirrel (he fool all the time climbed high and falling all the time from 5 meters high), fed right up there at the top with milk and dragged it to a new shelter ... On the road almost fell from the tree (squirrel big!). Belchatow themselves silly, yet we do not correct their house all the time down to the ground, walked to us ... (and dog lovers have just began to go for a walk, in short, the horror) ...

Locksmith of trolleybus management saves squirrels

We planted these squirrels in the tree, they fell with him constantly, because legs still weak. Seems all ended well ... Mom, I think, will be back for two kids and one, too, will transfer to the new house. I calmed down home motherwort)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting