Bed almost their own hands

I had planned to build the column itself. already stocked tool. I found out about the mother and decided that I now cabinetmaker)))
first - wardrobe in order to do a gift sister, on dnyuhu. Well, almost done, even the little bit like it. but that is a topic for another topic.

hereinafter. holiday home for the surrender, the tenants already have a day to enter, it is necessary to make a bed.
given:
 - Mattress nesamodelny, 180 * 200 cm, 1 pcs.
 - A bar, 3 (4) * 5 cm, a small bundle of pine, wet (unseasoned), twisted little curve a little, rough-3 (4) - a fluctuation width of the board at one edge of 3, 5, on the other 3, in general, the material - the enemy would not wish, how to behave as the drying - is unclear.
 - Chipboard (laminated chipboard) - 40 * 270, a small stack.
dokupleno:
 - Screws, length 100 mm, bundle on kilogrammchik (with a margin)
 - Screws, length 50 mm, bag of the same amount (with a margin)
 - Large corner 50 * 100 * 500 mm, reinforced ribs pieces 20.
 - Small corners 50 * 35 * 35 mm, reinforced rib rigidity, 40 pieces seem.

7. break photos, if there is a desire, it is possible.

started. will dance on the top plate, which will be based on the mattress. and the upper plate is dancing on the length, the width of the mattress.

2. legs. because as a timber not much I'm gonna make up for its quantity.

and make space frame))

calculation was that the height of the legs plus the height of the frame giving a total of 40 cm - the width of the laminated chip-boards.

on the outer legs each jumper shall be verified in millimeter. I had to do it, because the material is uneven, and the time to spare.
I forgot to mention - the basic requirement of "ordered it" - rapid, seemingly civilized, but the ideal can not aspire.

such legs supposed to do five of them. the fifth effort and patience is not enough)

3. The space frame is ready! almost (
brought from the second floor mattress, put it on the frame, to identify the first error of design (design in mind))): the frame longer and wider than the mattress. the width is not critical, over the length of 5 cm.
time - late in the evening, want to go home, his hands fall on how much redo.
decided to refrain from tinkering, will be at the head of backrest)

I sheathe chipboard!
construction is already very heavy, craving a last effort. three sheet I had enough.
ALL! home!
By the way. sheet of chipboard sewn evroshurupom (it is called so, with a wide thread and hexagon socket head).
By the way, who planned to make furniture and most importantly to strengthen it so evroshurupom, and then close it head cap in the color of the material:
evroshurup come in two sizes in diameter, hexagon 3 and a little more. So you are on the small caps to seek zadolbali! mainly sold under a large screw and consider it at the stage of procurement of hardware)
I ran into this when he made his sister closet. eventually bought a plug cross posrezal ribs inside (to mount was a small tetrahedron) and put on the hot melt adhesive, cut off mounting office knife - that even meditation)

4. The second day. crept into the room (and thereby clear the runway-izgotovitelnuyu room).
the remaining sheet of chipboard is attached, is now the tip. DSP.
Sheet 2, 5 * 2, 5 meters standing in the street. at the stage of self-tyaganiya him laying on the floor under the layout and decided to cut: this perversion to cut it to a 1, 8 * 2, 0, and then one person to drag the house into a temporary studio.

conclusion: cut into three parts.
sheet cut, stowed, prisamorezhen.

5 (6). perhaps seven pictures got excited. nefig clutter up precious space on the servers.
in place of the photo should be the same as for 4, but only fully sheathed chipboard top fully.

go directly to the sixth.
and that we have the sixth? correctly! mattress laid on the box for the evaluation of grace. grace does not smell. because the ends of chipboard and shine their whiteness.
conclusion? next (second) design error.
it was necessary to make the height of the space frame rate of the width of the chipboard (40 cm) thick chipboard minutes (1, 6 seem).
What to do!!!
once rework the design I will not survive, the residents come from an hour to an hour!

Duc ... Eureka.
drowning out those holes!
1. have plywood, it is necessary to cut stripes.
2. it is necessary to somehow beautifully crafted, and quickly.

the day before our builders I saw a cool tip on grinders, roughing cycle in the form of petals skins laid out in a circle. I tried it in pine in the bar - the skins fast and clean enough.

Well ahead. sliced ​​strip, cleared of grinding discs.

7. In general, the ready.
the time required - 2 days, but realistically handle and one (since the first half of the day I spent in the first dobiranie to cottages and noise-vibration isolation hood of the car.
for the money. hardware take on 1000. This rounding.
how much is this chipboard - I do not know. but here on a wardrobe for my sister, I bought sheets 0 8 * 2, 7 for 800 rubles per page, and 0, 4 * 2, 7 for 400.
thus chipboard published in 2000.
sheet of particle board was available, how much I do not know. somewhere in the region of 1000.
Mattress not believe, because I did not do it.
Total: 4000.
construction of monumental, trudnopodemnaya probably reliable)
in general, I liked it.
all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting