How does Moscow steal lawns,

11 photos

Transport in Moscow every year more and more, but the parking lots for it, despite the promises of the Moscow authorities, no longer becomes. Just like green spaces: the environment in the capital - is still one of the most serious problems. A few years ago in Moscow, began to appear ekoparkovki - decide on a plan of their creators, two problems: the parking place there, and the environment is preserved.

If someone suddenly they have not met, I will describe in brief.
Ekoparkovok idea is as follows: coating parked consists of concrete or plastic honeycombs, inside which, in pots, growing grass. Wheels of cars based on the edges of these cells without disturbing the sward. On the sites of numerous companies offering ekoparkovok construction, signs, what a wonderful idea - they are de town and decorated, and prevent soil erosion, and in general it is time to learn from the European experience.

But, as is often the case in Russia - "it was smooth on paper, but they forgot about the ravines." Let's see, what becomes a reality ekoparkovki in Moscow.

The first case relates rather to the category of curiosities. Earlier this place was the usual asphalt parking lot. But then, or municipal services, or the owners of the shopping center, in front of which parking is available, we decided to go with the times - and made "ekoparkovku." I intentionally write here the word in quotation marks - for the effect of this measure gave zero. None of the concrete cells grass is not in sight. All that has been achieved - cause the peppy materok pedestrians crossing the parking lot by: wacky tiles with holes very uncomfortable to walk, even in ordinary shoes, let alone how to deal with this problem the girl on his heels - and I did not imagine.

The second example - a classic case of substitution of concepts. This "ekoparkovka" arranged at the newly built residential building. Stacked honeycomb tile curve (you can feel the hand of our hard-working visitors from Central Asia), and stunted shoots of grass in some places only timidly sticking out of the concrete. Neither the beauty nor the manufacturer promises amenities.

Finally, the third case - the most outrageous. Earlier this place was a nice lawn. But then on the other hand built shopping mall with restaurants on the first floor. I do not know the owners of the shopping center contracts with municipal authorities - for a bribe or stressing "green" the new parking - but parking on the site of the lawn they did. Green plastic comb lived for about a month. And now more than a year in the place where once grew lush grass - a mess of dirt and exhaust smokestack cars. Easier would roll into the parking lot asphalt, and on a large poster to write: "Dear Muscovites! On the environment, we do not care! Sincerely yours, owners of the shopping center. "

I believe that in Moscow the idea ekoparkovok doomed to failure. There are two reasons. First, the extremely low level of culture of motorists. We en masse is considered perfectly normal to park on lawns as a result - the dirt on the wheels of cars quickly scored on cell ekoparkovkah completely devaluing their benefits. I know in advance that I will say, "And if nowhere else to park?" The answer is the same as always: the lack of parking - not a reason to behave like a pig and cattle.

The second reason - a disgusting job of urban services in charge of cleaning the streets. Whatever officials say - in Moscow is very, very dirty. Dirt road = dirt RV = "killed" in the trash ekoparkovki. And if the second problem is still possible (in theory) to solve - that raising the cultural level of the Moscow drivers may take decades. However, until that happens - ekoparkovki Moscow does not need, it is absolutely senseless and ostentatious idea.

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting