The topic about which the public does not speak

Writes photootchet

Laying out reports on a business trip to Japan, I realized that I can tell and show about Japan anything, but if you do not show the main, I simply will not believe that I have been there
Yes, those who have heard something about the Japanese convenience already guessed what I mean.

About Japanese toilets and installed them super-duper toilets.
For example, the toilet in the cheap street eatery.
As you can see, even there it is not simple, and heating and a bidet.

Take a closer look.
See 3 main buttons?
One of them - the total for all the other - just for girls. Button with a red square stops the flow of water.
Two small buttons adjusts the pressure.

I, as a person is very curious, of course, the button for the girls, too, pressed
Having hot water for the "most expensive" fully satisfied their curiosity

And this is a toilet in the higher class eatery. He also had infrared sensors, and some other bells and whistles, the purpose of which was unknown to me.
Maybe on the spot are analyzed and transmitted to the cook, and he, according to the results, the menu corrected

Well, washstands appropriate. However, for some reason, the style of the 60s recalled.

And here is what I saw in one of the booths toilet Palace.
As I understand it, for the Japanese, follow the traditions of their ancestors.
By the way, in another booth was a normal toilet. (At Narita airport was generally three types - here such here a hole in the floor, toilets and bidets without heating, toilets with bidet)

And next to the mirror was detailed instructions telling how to wash their hands after visiting this establishment.

Well, that's all.
Yes, you also probably want to know, and what does all this nice house in the woods, that the first photo?
Yes, if that's what a public toilet in Meiji Shrine

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting