"Chinese threat" - what it is

Before traveling to a glorious 中华人民共和国 I was the same as the familiar - spit on all the Chinese, regarded them as someone far ahead of the Apes. And having lived there for a while, he began to wonder. Very thoughtful. Mainly - I'm very wrong, and China - the second United States, which according to the might soon leave them behind. During their observations - I ask for cat.

In fact, a serious analytical review is not drawn. So rather personal observations and some conclusions.
We begin with the stereotypes, which I will try to destroy.
The first and main stereotype - no one takes China and the Chinese army seriously. It manifested in anecdotes gygykane and their ilk. This is not so. The number of Chinese army about two million people, making it one of the largest armies in the world. That's all they know. But if mentally retarded verb "gee, and they zaplyuyut Th us, is it?", The smart as a defense quoted Suvorov "ought not to fight the number and skill." But almost no one recognizes that by training, equipping and professionalimzu People's Liberation Army is one of the best (if not the best in the world). Let us examine it.
Combat capability of the army consists of three main factors - the financial and material support, training of troops and morale. As for the first - the military budget of China is more than 100 billion mantas USD. It's about a quarter of the federal budget of the Russian Federation. Just look at the quality of the form of Chinese soldiers on the sleek arrogant face of Chinese tankers and pilots, the contest 15-20 (!!!) people for the posts of privates on daily flights fighter squadrons (which does not fly when given kerosene, and every 2 -3 day in any weather), retired military, corporations like 沈 阳 飞机 公司 (Shenyang Air Corporation) (about it I know, because it is the capital of the province where I study) to understand - the army here - the elite, where take not all chase up a sweat and achieve great results. And if before the arms tend to buy, but now, using the stolen borrowed develop all of their own. About the training of the troops - if you recruit the best of the best (and in such a contest it's real), and to drive them every day to sweat (which is also witnessing firsthand), plus provide them with excellent food, uniforms and equipment, the professionalism of their rolls. On May Day parade were demonstrations - a show demonstration. Well, given the patriotism of the Chinese people, their contempt for foreigners-laovaev, confidence in the central China and its role in the world, fighting spirit, too, it is currently at the height (a little crumpled, but the fighting spirit - something that can not be measured in numbers). So, drawing conclusions - indeed the largest PLA, armed and battle-worthy army in the world. You've got to make a footnote that not all the army called that shape is. For example, in the army of the DPRK has more than 10 million people, but the flock of hungry ragged dirty that got on the form of the army can not be considered IMHO. With that understood, the objection then.

The second stereotype - about the dangers of China's occupation of neighboring countries. Oddly enough, this version of events was least expected due to the peculiarities of the Chinese mentality. If you dig the story, we find that neither aggressive campaign does not begin with the territory of China, on the contrary it captures all and sundry - from Genghis Khan and ending with Japan. However, all this is China imbibed, its culture and mentality "were moving" and conqueror "okitaivalsya" and stayed to live here, taking local regulations. Why fight, just you can just swallow? And because of this, aggressive war - for the Chinese, something wild and strange. So this should not be afraid. But the problem with the area is very serious. Of the more than 9 million square kilometers are suitable for life unless half of which is densely populated with very. The rest - this is the Gobi Desert and Inner Mongolia, the city in which (Urumqi and Hohhot) - almost oases and mountains of Tibet, whose capital (Lhasa) is more like a fortress than a modern city. Land is suitable for a \ s production and less. So in this regard, the Chinese fear the cost - especially because they have long been among us ... All I remember about the assignment of rent Russia almost a million hectares in the Primorye Territory, and more will only get worse. The population of Heilongjiang province alone, about 40 million people (20 times more than in the Primorsky Krai).
(Here we embark on a slippery slope guesswork). Acquisition of land next to each other. Sending students to study in all countries of the world regardless of the cost (in any major city in the world you will find Chinese students - from Havana to Sydney), who later returned to China. Dumping huge mass production of goods, which have long occupied the entire world market. In my humble opinion, this proves only one thing - China clearly has become a world power and preparing to take the palm of leadership in the world, going to replace the US.
On the map - the approximate amount of land leased by China

The third stereotype. "China - a third world country." "And in China need a visa?". "Yes, they Krivorukov and anything not capable of." Such phrases I often hear from friends, I read on the Internet, etc. Destroyed elementary. Just come to China and travel on it. After passing through the Shanghai Maglev (the world), wandering in the middle, looking at the building of the Chinese bank, to go into deep water port cost of about $ 5 billion for the 15-kilometer bridge, fly to Beijing, looking at the Olympic Village, a ride on the high-speed rail \ d Tianjin road to admire the 40-kilometer-long bridge from the mainland to Qingdao. In the course of this it is desirable to enjoy the roads, which are comparable to the autobahns (thickness of crushed stone and concrete pads - about a meter). At the same time pay for transport from your phone that supports NFC, as well as withdraw money from a 100% Chinese ATMs with the logo of "Unionpay". Yet it is desirable to count the number of expensive cars in the province, the number of pointers to the factories of virtually all global companies. After all this, once the number of objecting strongly to zero. But still prefer to sit at home and 3.14zdet about what they had never seen.
In China production was moved almost all global corporations. If offhand, I'll call the factory Bosch and Siemens, Mercedes and BMW, Apple assembly shops and much more. Only China not only provides the assembly area, he receives personnel and technology, which immediately go into action. And if 20 years ago the word "Chinese" means "shit", but now I think 5 times on the election campaign "European or Chinese».
Still fresh in the memory of the scandal between the US and China over the yuan recognition of a world currency on a par with the dollar. As we remember, though, and puffing out his cheeks, but that the United States was in the position of supplicant. Given the fact that a quarter of the bonds of US government debt are in China, and that China and Russia for the first time in nearly 70 years, have started to make settlements for oil not by the dollar, and directly (the dollar is why is the world currency), the forecast one - China stands on a par with the United States and will soon overtake them.
As in the second half of the twentieth century it was created "empire dollar," then, IMHO, the day is near when the yuan will be in exchange of all countries, replacing the dollar and Peita and Tsinghua become synonymous with Oxford and Harvard.
Thank you for attention. Naturally, all this is purely my personal opinion

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting