Holiday with tears in his eyes

It will be a dozen photos. Please do not kick - filmed at St. George ribbon.

Born in Russia - to be born in prison
To be born in prison - izmaratsya shit
Such a sad, here, the arithmetic ...
k / f "Schizophrenia»

Volgograd - very specific city. Basically, the only thing he can be proud of (and actively does) - The Battle of Stalingrad.
For those who have studied the recent history of new textbooks, explained: Battle of Stalingrad - a key battle of World War II, and the whole of the Second World War. It was here, on the right bank of the Volga, from Stalingrad, the Red Army, or rather, our entire nation, drove back the German invaders. It was born in Stalingrad victory.
And the victory parade in Volgograd has always been a key event. Victory Day was celebrated here is much more elaborate than the New Year or any other holiday. While ...
While our city is not captured natives of Astrakhan. I think all the inhabitants of Astrakhan, not once crossed, when Sergei Bozhenov was approved for the post of governor of the Volgograd region. For the reason that their city is now spared from it.
And now the "parade».
I have never seen such an organization of the holiday. First of all, the center was closed. Moreover, not only for travel. Every 2-3 meters were cops.

The entrance was only one. For all millionth city. And this entrance - through metal detectors.
Cops were as red as tomatoes, under the continuous barrage of statements in a low voice. But they work like this - you do not want to work, be patient.

As a result, all (!), Who came to the feast were locked in the Alley of Heroes patch. Total area - about 800 square meters. meters. Some home more, and here for the millionth city.
It is clear that there is no parade of 99% could not see, despite the fact that people were standing on the foot of the monument, and some even sat on the trees.

But, justice above all, so those who could not be seen, too, have not lost anything.
Just because it was not looking at that.
Earlier Volgograd parade was one of the best in the country. No, Moscow, Leningrad, Kiev has always been even better, but behind them once went Volgograd.
Then he began to steal more, and people spend less, but at least he was !!!
And this year was not even his. No marches, no art ... A couple of columns of internal troops and all. Styduhi bag.

And more.
Victory Day in Volgograd was boiling. Everywhere was full of people everywhere singing, dancing ... Young people surround the veterans and gave them flowers ... Field kitchens, ribbons handed out at every corner. In general, the atmosphere of the festival.
And now - silence.
I looked at the cops lined up along the road and remembered the film "Elusive Avengers": "And along the road dead with braids standing. And the silence ... »
So here. Neither you vociferous marches or columns of military equipment. Some cops along the roads.

And the silence ... The city became extinct. These empty streets I saw in the morning on January 1st. And what machines have had fewer sidewalks.
But, damn it, not in a festive day !!!

Well, that's all. Tears will not be sorry. It will only anger. Anger over how brazen and unscrupulous people have taken the last holy.
Anger, because you know - all this is done in order to erase from human memory the information that we - the invincible people, the people-winner.
It's my grandfathers still remember how it all was and how it should be life. I know of their stories. In my childhood were the words of the song, and that we are great and strong.
And what will happen ... Damn, with the pace in 5 years will forget all the greatness of the Victory and our children will assume that Hitler killed Bruce Willis some.
To complete the change of a couple of photos of the guard of honor for the post №1

Finally. Promises not scored a dozen, I'm sorry.
ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting