Experimentation with pneumatics

That's decided to review and experiment with pneumatics (please do not kick Topic 3). I get by about 5 years ago acquired for hunting and rifle training rising generation "Gamma" Spanish. Why do not you sporosite IL-characteristic in the photo ... In comparison with our serial hedgehogs neidet way. Also I got a full set (in the shop where he took one running) Additional piston. When disassembled, everything fell into place! The piston is mounted on the hole it has to decrease the power (to make it in the framework 7Dzhouley- according to the law), but the kind that Spaniards put the piston without a hole in the box!
According to my friend in all this izymaetsya Magazev and sold for some money.

Photo 2

Posted in [mergetime] 1336623480 [/ mergetime]
Well, now the main thing, tell you how to behave or that the bullet entering the body (the body will serve as ballistic plasticine) .Skeptiki say this is nonsense not weapons of war, childhood toys, etc. But any weapon is a weapon and it requires respect for yourself! In the world there are many institutions conducting tournaments on shooting from the pneumatic and its modernization and plenty of clubs amateurs and professionals. There is even a pneumatic 9mm from which inundated boar !!! it is the manufacturer's website posted a video of a do not call so as not to make any Publicity. By sozhalniyu in our country, these weapons are not available.

Let's go back to our baranam.V zagazhnike have 5 types of bullets of different weights and shapes, the manufacturer is also different. This is useful for those who have a bunch of crows in the garden, all sorts of rodents and other pests or forest have ryabchiki.Rasstoyanie 5 meters from the muzzle (more room does not, and in the street the wind ...)

Photo 4

photo5

Photo6

Photo7

Photo8

Photo9

Photo10

foto11

foto12

foto13

foto14

foto15

foto16

Posted in [mergetime] 1336623807 [/ mergetime]
All your questions ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1336623858 [/ mergetime]
Output last bullet should cause more damage ... IHMO though she had no ballistics 1 spot.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting