How do prizes for strokes

Writes blogger Anton Yaroshenko:

In general, I love all kinds of creepy production. I am always pleased to have a job and to get acquainted with those who produce something rather than chasing cars from Germany or China sells accessories for mobile phones.
In Russia, with the production of the whole problem at all. Therefore, expensive pleasure to learn that someone else produces something, but still doing very well.

Recently I met with a company that makes a variety of prizes, trophies, gifts and awards. In Chinese circles prints company logos of customers and calls himself a manufacturing company, but actually creates from scratch awesome things. After all, if there are some super-duper reward, they should be someone to produce. Very cool that such things can produce in our country. I will not yet say that this is for the company, and then all sorts of trolls say that it is an advertisement. Although such a company and do not mind advertising.

In short, I was distracted is something in this production you can just live, and all the time to see how produce all sorts of awesome gizmos. I'll tell you how to make this guy here. It's actually a cup of bodybuilding.
18 photos

Here it should be noted that in fact this man is not the bronze. Well, there are different, production, too, has its own customers, and they have different requirements specification, including the cost of one sample. So let's say it is a replica in bronze. Plastic bodybuilder painted in bronze.

First of all, the sculptor sculpts a model. This is a plaster model of the future shape.

On the plaster model is made mold for casting. To do this, the technical truncated surface is clay.

This is done to make molds for casting of two detachable parts that could cast a model from the mold removed, revealing form. Through the clay will be a seam joint form.

Here is the finished plaster model for the production of forms. Along the perimeter of a form of lock that the two halves of the mold tightly meshed with each other.

At this stage, it is sure to make sure that on the surface of the model did not have any specks and that clay pieces have not been put on the form.

Every speck will be reflected in the form and casting will marry.

As I said at the beginning, this cup is molded from plastic and painted bronze. At the same time pick up the tone of the painting, decoration. It's a color proof.

Next is a silicone mold for casting.

The more layers applied to the solution to obtain a form.

When the front half of the mold is ready, remove the clay and make in the same way the rear half of the mold.

On top of the silicone mold making plaster casing to shape it sat rigidly, and it does not lead casting.

Unfortunately, the process of casting, I missed it, but the first cast has caught peasants.

Here is the form for casting plaster and its casing.

Closer. There is just visible lock for tight pressing the two halves of the mold.

In joint form gets a bit of liquid plastic, it neatly cut and polished.

Already the whole group waiting for their turn to finish.

And the final. Ready-painted bronze. Such is the prize of the tournament on bodybuilding.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting