What does a woman want?

It just so happened in Russia, that on February 14 men held as a rehearsal on March 8. Only if the spring is necessary to congratulate each individual female, then on Valentine's Day, if you are not the sultan with a harem, only one gift. But what ...

When you give something to a girl, be prepared that the only good thing to do and cool packaging will not work. More need to think about what to say to make a good impression!

Bouquet of flowers

That's right: I know that these flowers is that color - your favorite, so I got up early in the morning, he cut and assembled into a bouquet.

Wrong: Here, these flowers! I killed them for you. I just saw them, they reminded me of you - are just as beautiful. And I killed them. And brought you. Perhaps you want to put them in water. That they die slowly ...

Shoes Christian Louboutin

Correct: Dear! I know that you have long thought about these shoes, because you showed me a catalog and talk about it ... I think their wonderful style will accentuate the beauty of your slender legs, though, I confess, to find size 45 was not easy ...

Wrong: Well here you go, another pair of shoes that you wear one if nalezut! (Remember you did not have a family of Bigfoot ???) And then put them in a closet for the rest of 9000 pairs of shoes. Another $ 200 spent on anything. I hope you're happy, and cease to slip me those damn catalogs!

Smartphone Highscreen Explosion

That's right: I know what you're in my brain, so I decided that you would appreciate such a gift! This smartphone Highscreen with a very large screen - you will be convenient to communicate on the Internet or watching a movie. By the way, about this: I have to load into memory is your favorite movie "Three Steps Above Heaven" in Full HD quality - will be able to see together, while we go to your mom on the train ...

Wrong: Dear! I bought you a smartphone Highscreen 12 990, while the same from a famous brand will cost 20-25 thousand! How to save !!! There's a quad-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, and a cool screen with HD-resolution and in general, you know, I've decided to give you nothing - everything will be mine! I have already installed there and Dead Trigger Need for Speed, so that goes to one of his mummy!

Perfume Chanelle Chance

That's right: this magical flavor complements your image is the same graceful and alluring ...

Wrong: here's another bank cloying stuff that stands on your table. I do not know why they so often you end up, but sometimes you so much from them rushing, if you take a bath in them. So I'm right, probably did, he bought a large bottle. And be careful, there's a part of, probably gold - otherwise they could not be so expensive!

Of course, not every situation is easy to find the right words. Therefore, if you are afraid to blurt out too much at a meeting, hand a present silence. After all, if with a gift you guessed it, any comments would be superfluous, and gratitude in the form of superfashionable shaving cream on February 23 will not be long in coming.

Tags

See also

New and interesting