Avtosvinstvo, or why we live among the scum ..

I want to share with you is not the first and not the last selection, characterizing mrazota and fucking disgusting, dissolved on the roads of our country.

As an epigraph to my collection is very suitable neplooho theory of "broken windows».
Broken windows theory - the theory formulated by James Wilson (Eng.) And George Kelling (Eng.) In 1982. According to this theory, if someone broke the glass in the house and no one put a new, soon no one whole window in this house will not remain, and then start looting. In other words, clear signs of confusion and non-compliance with the accepted norms of behavior in human beings provoke others, too, to forget about the rules. The result is a chain reaction of 'decent' urban area can quickly turn into a cesspool, where people are afraid to go out.

Today I drove the car around town about ten kilometers.
That's what I was able to naschelkat half an hour.

The first "customers" - a car BMW X5.
So parking in front of major shopping centers, 50% of the seats available. I'm not talking about a fag on wheelchair places, with prices at these centers, no disabled person will not come back.
It seems that along with the owner of X5 asshole gets a chip implanted in his brain. In the parking lot there were four X5 and none of them was not parked properly.

Thus, the number one. Natural Yahoos.

But number two. Tens of meters further away from the entrance to the shopping center car park is absolutely free, but the asshole zapadlo Idit much. Therefore, your fucking wagon he puts side, blocking the passage.

What is it? Repeat the previous photo? No, it was his brother in mind who gets up in the same way. For fucking CBF, blasphemy?
Babets pulled up and taken to the contrary sedanchike asshole, I politely warned that should pereparkovat car from us, because it can scar, and she quickly moved the "swallow". But too TA wanted parkanutsya.
Asshole fourth CBF standing in exactly like the first, had unfortunately Srul until I fotkal.

A little further, I came Incredible cattle. We look at the region. I generally hate to stupor uebanov hiding or no hanging room. That is, this son of a bitch really ready sebatsya the accident scene, in the event thereof.

No number is overwritten, so all knew this creature rooms.

And finally ebanashka supertaze.Sudya on the region, the car from Smolensk. Our grandfathers stopped by the Nazis, in order to their grandchildren tinted tail lights on their govnotelegah.

But then justice has been done, in their blind toned ass he was someone caught.
And in fact, stsuko, there is no money to repair the Zhiguli ass, even had to fix velozamkom trunk. But blind tinted size and "carbon", stsuka.

Bike lock

Ride, a moron, can not normally, apparently because of the dull tint around. Vaughn and face kotsnul car.

That's all. You may ask, but in all this dick? Just Jam.
Jam that normal people find so disrespectful attitude to the city and the country in which they live. What if a person bought a worn psevdoprestizhny clunker because he was God. What is uebany, specifically close up numbers, in order to shit and run away.
Most of us -bydlo and plebeians. Let us think, my friends, maybe you should spend fifteen seconds and stand properly.
Maybe we should not go with tinted rear lights, because you do not see them, and the others think you asshole. Maybe instead of cigarette butts in the ashtray send the window, then shake it? And do not hope that the shooting down of the child will be able to run away with a slap rooms, just drive carefully and responsible?

Application of the theory of "broken window».
The theory has been widely used in practice - first in New York and then in many other cities across the US, Europe, Georgia, South Africa, Indonesia, etc. Carefully monitor the cleanliness of the streets and washing away graffiti on the walls, making the throw garbage in the bins, and pay for public transportation New York authorities not only taught people to behave culturally, but also achieved a significant reduction in crime in the city.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting