Packed Lunches PRI 2

In addition, the topic Packed Lunches IRP 6

50 photos

Weight IRP 2 (MIA) - 1.72 kg, the energy value - 3710 kcal. Protein - 109 g, fat - 150 g, carbohydrates - 397 g, vitamin - 207 mg of trace elements - 630 mg, macronutrients - 2641 mg. Compared with the PRI minoboronovskim 6 rations MIA easier to nearly 400 grams, it has less protein and fat, but a little more carbohydrates.

PRI 2 is much more convenient packed than the PRI 6 of Defense, and the handle does not come off when being transported. But it is not resistant to sudden jerks, so pulling out tightly packed backpack, you will break it all the same. Inside the package is covered with foil and completely waterproof.

Packing toiling for punching down unbuttoned string lock zip-lock and retrieved a cardboard box with the contents. To scale attached matchbox

Open box

Instructions

Hygiene presented six wipes, three hand and cutlery

Three ordinary paper towels

Hazogrevatel

There is also a separate box of matches

Six pieces on the box Cherkashov only one side

Three spoons

Opener for cans

We proceed to the tasting.
Set of products recommended for breakfast

For the opening of the banks do not need a knife that is important & quot; + & quot;

Peas with beef

Composition

Bread from wheat flour first grade

Apple butter

Maisky tea bags

Sugar

Multivitamin "Complivit»

When opening the package heaters turned out that for some reason, the adhesive is applied not only to the edges in contact with the plastic, but also on the entire surface

Tablet burned more than half a pea on heating, so that it is clearly not enough even on a cup of boiling water. Given that only three tablets, hot drinks have a fire.

WARMING

Peas with beef was quite tasty, ate with gusto. Feelings that had eaten were not, but the breakfast is quite normal.
Biscuits, jam - level.

The recommended set of products for lunch

Beef stew

Composition

Liver pate

For a pack of biscuits from wheat flour first grade added biscuits made from wheat flour is but wallpaper

Beverage concentrate

Drink milk-dry. Manufacturer "forgot" to make the perforation in the bag, so I had to tear it with his teeth

Coffee pod

Salt

Pepper

Stew after opening

Preheat. The biggest challenge was to remove the jar from the Taganka since fat at the slightest movement overflows (as a result of a third and poured out). I recommend before heating do not open completely, but only slightly open to vent steam. Then it will be easier to remove, picked up for the key to self-opening

Stew is a good, pleasant taste, not soy.
Liver pate is good, being spread on crackers

Tonic drink contains extract of rose hips, mountain ash, buckthorn, lemongrass, birch fungus fungus, natural apple juice. Pretty good taste, but I liked more drinks from the PRI for 6 MO. Moreover, there are more

A milk drink with the addition of coffee at a dilution in the standard circle takes close to a liquid consistency of mashed potatoes. Taste it turns a little confusing: not coffee, and milk. Powdered milk can be used in the dry form, which has repeatedly had to make during field outputs.
Mixed with soft drinks, I think it is not necessary, so the drink itself better to use later.

Set of products recommended for dinner

Barley beef

Composition

Beans in Tomato Sauce

Chocolate paste
46. ​​

Barley is not yet heated by

In my opinion, it would be better to replace barley buckwheat. In the cold (and in a heated), it's not very pleasant to the taste of the product.

Separately pleased beans. Tomato sauce was picked up very well, so even I very unloving beans man almost ate it with pleasure. And barley under it was a good idea

The chocolate paste is standard and is not satisfactory. Always gladly used the sweet in any soldering

The means for water disinfection test failed due to a lack flask

To summarize. Ration IRP 2 for the Ministry of Interior is made by the traditional pattern of previous years, with emphasis on cereals and canned meat. It would be nice to it as a merge with the PRI to 6 MO. For example, the use of porridge with meat (but not its imitation, as in the IRP 6) and add the bacon, more than soft drinks, chewing gum. Experiment with canned vegetables.
In both sets should add more paper napkins.

P.S. Soon there will be another review of the experimental rations.

ALL. Commenting. From twower.livejournal.com/812317.html#cutid1

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting