The new face of Aisha Muhammadzai

You have to remember this 19-year-old girl and terrible story that happened to her.
This photo was published by Time magazine and became world famous.
My husband cut the girl's nose and ears, but Arish has not lost faith in themselves and became a member of a charitable organization to help oppressed women.
Further information and photos are not for impressionable.

3 years later, the wounds heal Arisha, but the memory will always be that terrible day.
"Every day I was insulted and beat my husband and his family. And mentally and physically. And then it was so unbearable that I ran away, "- says the girl.

"I was caught and imprisoned for 5 months. When I came out, the judge sent me back to my husband. The same night I was taken to the mountains and bound hand and foot. They said that the punishment I will cut off the nose and ears. And then they started to execute the punishment ».

Aisha now lives in the United States with his new family, who take care of her, as her own daughter. "I want to say to all women who suffer from insults and humiliation, Be strong. Never give up and do not lose hope ».

For the first time the story of Aisha, the world learned in August 2010 from the magazine «Time», who published a horrifying photo of the girl without a nose on the cover. In 12 years, the father promised to give Aisha a fighter "Taliban" in payment of debt. His family abused her and forced to sleep in the barn with the animals.

But when Aisha tried to escape, she was caught and cut off her nose and ears. The girl was left for dead in the mountains, but she managed to crawl to the house of his grandfather.

"When I cut off his nose and ears, I passed out. In the middle of the night I woke up and felt like I had ice water in his nose. I opened my eyes, but could not see anything because the person zalivshey blood. " Her father, with the help of the charity was able to get her out of the country. In the US, 10 weeks, doctors were trying to save the girl's face.

Doctors put an inflatable silicone shell under the skin of the girl on the forehead and gradually filled it with liquid to expand the skin and tissue to get more for their further transplantation. They also had to take the cloth from her hand and transplant it on the face.

At Aisha had a nervous breakdown, despite the fact that she strongly helped charitable organization "The World's Women for Afghan Women." After 16 months of arriving in the United States Aisha arrived in Maryland, where the faces of her mother and the adoptive parents Jamila Arsala. The foster family has a 15-year-old daughter Meena Ahmadzai, who quickly made friends with her new older sister.

In December, Aisha lived through fourth operation, which lasted 8 hours. Surgeons said that this operation - somewhere half-way of their work on the reconstruction of the girl's face.

In this photo Aisha in Beverly Hills in October 2010 (with a prosthesis instead of the nose). The bulk of the operation on the nose girls completed, now she is some "cosmetic" operations to give the new nose shape and make it as natural as possible. Only after that the girl still has to go through surgery on the ears.

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting