The photo shows Nissan 350Z.

It is not often seen, upload photos of model kits. So I decided to put their crafts.
XVII Picchu, photographed in the airbrush, please do not break, I'll say I finish.

1. First, my modelka. The photo shows Nissan 350Z. According to the instructions it was invited to paint in metallic silver, but I decided to do a different color.

2. Some items are ready for installation. Box motherboard does not touch it, I'm an old sysadmin)

3. The body is already primed, sanded and ready to paint.

4. In parallel with the Nissan'om ready to paint TOYOTA Supra.

5. Here is a homemade stand

6. Bottom supra ready to mount suspension.

7. Mounting box, the engine and exhaust system are in place.

8. Engine Supra with it a lot of work.

9. This interior 350th.

10. I tried to highlight the "woks»

11. Spray box. All as a hood) Earlier painted with the balloon - it turned out very dirty. And now I bought airbrush work with it much more pleasant.

12. That is to say drying department

13. Well, that's the first finished result. Forgive me modelers professionals)) This is my first model in this version. There are many shortcomings, but it requires a lot of experience.

14. Polished far enough forces

15. Rear view.

16. Came young hijacker, who in April was 3 years old, and led off in an unknown direction wheelbarrow)) found a wheelbarrow, but not in the state, many of the details have been lost. Crash test how it turned out.

17. Now we have to ride on the dismantling and seek out the least time-worn parts

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting