Big Bang in great career

Writes blogger Dmitry Chistoprudov:

June 15 I visited the mass explosion in career Stoilensky. To get there, we had to run a bunch of different formalities: to obtain special permission from management to listen to a short course in safety, get a helmet and goggles, to meet with guide, to pass that charge the head of an explosion entered our names and finally overcome several block -Wait, where our car slowed down to check documents ...

Under the cut 27 photo

1. Total agreed two surveys - evening and night shooting career and the explosion itself.
We arrived the day before the explosion. It was a lovely hot and humid weather. All presentation began the evening - instead of a beautiful sunset in the sky there was this ...

2. Lookout career. Neither of which the beautiful sunset I have not dreamed

3. Behind us in the sky constantly rattled, and the quarry and then lit a giant softbox.

4. A strong wind arose.

5. Then it began to rain, and it was quite cold. From each lightning conductor rang suspiciously ...

7. Collection of the frames.

8. For the sense of depth and scale - at the height of his career in the news freely fit the complex Moscow-City. And each streamer can put six-lane highway.

9. The final chord was perfect! Photographed in one frame.

11. The first time I saw the moon and lightning at the same time.

12. Puddles.

13. Next, we went to an old friend KU-800.

14. 10-cc excavator waiting approach "turntables" - industrial electric with a composition of 11 dump cars - cars-trucks with carrying capacity of 105 tons.

15. smeared with clay, I got to the edge of the ledge. Slides down to the KU-800, we did not, because without boots was nothing to do there.

16. Then we went to the point of overload ore from BelAZ in cars and rode in the cab of the excavator 12-bottoms.

17. In the morning we went to sleep to 12 hours to return to the explosion.

18. The explosion produced on several ledges. The photograph first portion worked on the second (a little higher in the frame) is undermining the wells.

19. view closer. For each Blasting drilled dozens of wells with a depth of 17 meters each. They do not explode simultaneously, but with a slight delay of a fraction of a second, that there was no earthquake.

20. At this time, according to local people, "the explosion was mediocre" - only 700 tons of emulsion explosives (emulsion explosive).

21. Translated into common language - "only 12 wagons of explosives."

22. The emulsion explosive - a special industrial explosives, which in its effect is not inferior to combat TNT, but is more secure from all sides, including in environmental terms. This multi-component composition becomes explosive in the hole, about an hour after being placed there by a special mobile units.

23. Panorama explosion.

27. A small earthquake was over.

Video

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting