Sfotat here one zhivotinku ...

5 photos
Today at work in the morning we visited the baby mink. They live on the sea coast and seems to catch fish ... It is strange, but this is what has come to the territory of the enterprise and for a long time here hanging out here and there.
Basically, he was frightened of people milling about, but when I tried to take pictures, he somehow came out of hiding and carefully tried to approach me ... At the same time it is constantly frightened others wishing to photograph the animal hardworking.
In addition to my own, it looked a dozen Mobil employees ... Everyone wanted to take a picture of the animal. (Head of all, very moving lamented mother on what light is & quot; damn iPhone & quot ;. just our general, being a fan of Apple, recently ordered to buy for engineers each Chief of the iPhone as a working phone for communication. Not everyone embraced this innovation with enthusiasm. That's the boss, he is very interested in all sorts of wild animals and hunting squander missed a lot of cool shots at close range while poking a finger at the screen and poring over labels menu, muttering At the same time, such as & quot; normal bleat was simple Nokia, and then given some crap from evil, nothing is clear ...)
Therefore animal often ran away to hide under all sorts of boards or pieces of iron. But after a while again, peering curious little face and he went out and again tried to approach us ...
Pretty strange behavior. I assumed that & quot; Suddenly he is sick, such people are not afraid of & quot; But the chief said that he probably lost and looking for his mother.

photo 2 ...
clutches his cool

... Photo 3
pity that one coat of killing set.

photo 4

photo 5

Posted in [mergetime] 1342540830 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for your attention to the topic.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting