Hellaflush

50 photos will be asked to endure.

To get started, try to bring a little clarity. So what HellaFlush. Someone calls him a certain style, someone says that it is part of fitmenta. We will not go into details. Report only that this phenomenon is as proper and many others from the category tuning appearance, was born in Japan. Its sense to install a larger drive, low-profile rubber houses with negative camber.
Approximately

clearer

HELLAFLUSH KANSAI

Few inspecting facilities which carried HELLAFLUSH KANSAI I went to contemplate exactly what actually came.

First I came across a gray matte Soarer in military style. Really liked the camouflage pattern rim disks BBS.

Military vehicles have made themselves and their owners names in drifting «1»

«2»

With great difficulty, but at the same time and lovingly restore and maintained in great shape Sunny B110 from the garage Kaminari Brothers.

Vintage Honda Civic Coupe discs Diamond Racing Wheels

I realized how boring my looks Legacy Wagon. Five years, I know the car can not pay special attention to the wheels and external vidu.Kogda I saw this BP5, I began to think over the idea of ​​how to embellish my dull Legas! Do you think what the wheel will look better on a silver wagon?

Few podushatannaya drifting Silvia S13 from Garage 8. Guys like overhead arches)

But which is better? Overhead sheeted or Triomphe? The only correct answer is not here.

This S14 many "tyungovannyh" metallic patches. Each express themselves on the. But we all know that this is a disguise after recent trips on the highway.

I drooled on the claret MarkII Wagon month ago at Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown. And what was my surprise when I saw him here. On Freaky BBS, though still with neraskatannymi rear arches.

Posted in [mergetime] 1342575570 [/ mergetime]
I understand that a lot of interesting things can be seen on Hellaflush. But be careful. At the time, when you consider the next exhibit some sort of paparazzi could capture your history in a very hard-hitting and even a compromising position)))

pictures are not stuck

Honey and honey. TE37 transform any car. And if the machine is so good, what can I say ...

Simple, beautiful and effective. Nissan Vanette on disochkah Z.

19-inch wheels BMW are quite popular in Japan. Well, as they look at this JZX100, yes, rolled in the arches. Agony!

It was at these shows you know how much there is a wonderful Japanese cars built in the 90th.

Just like the Laurel C33 who also participated in the Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown (the hood can not be forgotten)

And of course the SR20 provides enough power to drive sideways.

Diesel Golf

This is one of the BMW E46 car won in 2011 Hellaflush show in Japan at the event Fuji Speedway. Since then, he changed color from black to metallic red and wheels are covered with 24-carat gold.

Subaru Sambar mini-truck sixties. That's really what I did not expect to see on Hellaflush. Especially with the eclipsing of springs and wheels.

Want more Kei-cars? Some, I saw in the parking lot. They did not participate in the show (why?) This Suzuki Wangon R. Looks simple ohrinitelno on BBS and bronze with Freaky Lagsters front.

Yeah, this is only possible in Japan. As the saying goes, "No comment»

Daihatsu Mira Gino, bosozoku style judging by the exhaust system

Hakosuka disk Watanabe

AE86 classic hachiroku. These cars are every day better and better.

The show ended at 4 pm. For 30 minutes before closing time people were still standing in line to get to the exhibition.

And some cars have left the event.

Potikha all began to disperse to their homes. I slowed down as I whispered that after the official closing will be a little drift

Sobssno drift

East meets West: HELLAFLUSH KANSAI

Several people from our team went to cover the event 24 hour race at the Nurburgring, and I also went to Japan. You will not find racing cars, but you can meet a lot of cars in different styles. Welcome to HELLAFLUSH KANSAI.
After the stunning success Hellaflush in Japan last year, the organizers want to attract even more participants. The fact that Hellaflush 2012 held in Hyogo Prefecture is located south of Kobe and the event were able to get almost everyone.

My journey took 8 hours drive from Tokyo. But it was worth it. Here are the first copies. Charged S14 ...

stunning Bluebird

Toyota bB in style bosozoku

It is fashionable to mix styles, not to adhere to any one particular

A striking example of this tuning HELLAFLUSH Nissan Cima. I'll tell you about him alone in another topic

Sky

Civic or Civic, as anyone

Hells collapse. This can be either a voshischatsya fiercely hate.

Kei-cars of course also present

In the machines bosozoku

This diverse Japan

Even in parking lots vsrechayutsya magnificent specimens ...

... I wandered through the rows of cars parked and came across this Daihatsu Mira Cocoa. Steel wheels, coupled with eclipsing springs is that a new trend?

Even dizzy when you look at the bright red FD3S

No matter what style of tuning you prefer a car body you more to the soul, or a modern angular like the Mark II

in any case you will find a lot of interesting at such an event as the HELLAFLUSH KANSAI.
Finally photos from Customs 180SX guy named Rocket Bunny 6666 and GT-R Ben Sopra.
Come to Japan, please be healthy, sending rays of all goodness.

VIA From
© Dino Dalle Carbonare
originals here and here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting