Moving to Bulgaria

Welcome YaPovtsy!
I want to tell you about a trip to Bulgaria, to his father, who had moved there to live a year ago.
33 photos will be when completed - will tell. Not good quality. Since there was only a phone.

Partly prehistory.
My father lived himself lived in Moscow and at one point said: "Everything can not go on in this anthill! Something Stinks, endless traffic jams, stuffy, people tense, angry and nervous, I want to leave. " And I left.
I bought a house (the house very cheap) near the town of Vratsa, 120 km from the capital Sofia and left in October 2011. The winter was cold, a lot of suffering and experiences while obzhil house, bought a home appliances, made a normal heating, bought a car, and so on. d.
One thing he did not realize the truth. With his family, he will be seen as rare holidays are not big and not much impact. So I advise you to take note of this for those who think about moving to another country.
Finally, I gave up everything and thought the food.
Visa is issued for 4 days.
What is bad - Aeroflot takes good money for tickets, and who want cheaper - need to fly via Vienna with change. Such a hook, and you can save from 5 to 15 thousand!
And so I landed in Sofia.
I decided to take a walk before going home
1) The Pope met on a typewriter, and we went to the center.

2) I must say I was very depressed.
First, on the outskirts of it was in ruins, inhabited by gypsies. All dirty, all the poor and hungry. The ruins are not removed, so as not to spoil the viewing experience.
The town itself was dilapidated, many vandals spray-painted the walls, cars were not much, but closer to the center of the street was narrow, and in some places even moved into the tram tracks, so created the impression that I am in Moscow. The same ant-hill, just on a smaller scale. Among the trams and cars crossing the road people.
I tried to do the best views over the city and did not show the bad side.

3) There are beautiful sights

4)

5) With thoughts "Where am I? Holy smoke! "I wanted to leave this city
We leave. At first the road was not so.

6) But then everything will work out and ride was nice. Beautiful views, good road. 100-120 went without problems.

7) The road passes through the hills through the tunnels.

8) And here we are at home.

9) farm. All very tasty, incredibly sweet tomatoes. Hot peppers, etc.

10) Relax after a long trip. Bulgaria has taken all the time to put on the table wine (usually it home production), as well as a very popular drink "Raki" (Something like grape vodka), the production of its own, too. Drink this drink in small sips.
Alcohol in small amounts was used often, but it did not give the head. His condition was the same cheerful and sober.

11) One of the rooms. Sorry for the quality.

12) Balcony

13) The next day, we immediately went to travel
The nearest town of Vratsa (20 km).
This city was a very different world than in Sofia. Everything was clean, cleaned gently. From that moment I began to travel with great interest.

14) On many streets lazily sat and sipped wine Bulgarians or coffee. The town is very quiet.
It felt the difference between Russian and Bulgaria. There is much calmer. That does not go at the crossroads of the machine, no yelling, no beeps, no mother, no rides and rides, all stand quietly waiting. Blonde also unfolded at the intersection. Everyone stopped, are waiting for a finger pokazyvyut. Once he made a mistake while driving. The driver of the next car quietly showed facial expressions "carefully". No yelling, no screaming "M * Dylan Th doest thou !?ยป
Another feature of the Bulgarians - to treat each other. Just someone who peredaril competition. Dad complained to me that he does not know how to gave back. And when I came in the door there was a bag with all sorts of goodies Bulgarian. Neighbors slipped, decided to congratulate the arrival. When was the last time this happened we?

15) Poobschavschis with the population on the Russian-English-Bulgarian we headed through the gorge, the cave Ledenika.

16) Went serpentine and we stopped in the middle of a break and enjoy the views.

17) Often there are such tables, barbecues or just a band to rest. To cool down the brakes.

18) stood up and we began to look for the entrance to the cave. The entrance was paid and certainly was the conductor.

19) Inside many beautiful and bizarre shapes and sinters. Stalactites, stalagnity etc. After some narrow aisle you find yourself in a huge hall, 20 meters in height. Then came the trip to another smaller room. Sometimes we had to crawl on all fours. In general, not klaustrafobov.

20) Temperature approximately eight.

21) Similarly, in this cave is not uncommon. People there just was not. And jellyfish, crocodiles and birds. But the most ominous.

Posted in [mergetime] 1343998079 [/ mergetime]
22) add video, not his own. In this cave were the concerts. But when we were - everything was quiet. We walked in silence.

23) Having become warm and enjoy the views.

24) has driven poor machine hell knows where.

25) Proceed to the next day of travel.
Here briefly about fishing.
It's there so that the eyes on the forehead get out. Very often there are small reservoirs (in Bulgarian "izovir"). Approaching one such shied from under the feet of big fish and a half meters long. Who was I do not know, but there were stories of local catfish and carp and huge. 10-15 kg weight or more separate instances.
I tried something to catch your rotten rod.

26) Almost at the time I caught a couple Karpikov, local carp and roach, followed by a float gurgled and disappeared after hooking it became clear that there was a monster. It pulled me as if I was a victim. estvestvenno fishing line broke. I will definitely go back.

27) The following section of my journey this canyon. Dialing food we went there together with the Bulgarian Dad's friend.

28) River, which flows along the bottom of dried up.

29) After going far enough, we realized that to get out of the canyon is not so too easy. Rescue were springs. There was a creek with ledenyuschey water. This saves you from the heat.

30) Now I understand how hard BEAR Grilsu the program "Man vs. Wild." With the backing of food, water and everything you need it is still very hard to find a way out. We did not go back, and made their way along the river skoz impenetrable thickets, look for places where you can climb.

31) Stop the snack and fishing. The swimming pools are decent fish. I tried to catch a trout, but caught something else.

32) Finally, there was a place where you can climb. The slope and we strongly showered periodically slide down. In the photo can not be said that it is difficult to climb.

33) After long torment my poor and tired companions reached the summit.
We leave home to drink and relax.

That's all. The most interesting moments told. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting