To learn how to let at 12, I gave into the mouth of one

Itak, year about 1980. And kommunizm either already defeated, or is about to.

Prihozhu domoy of shkoly, a nA stole zapiska:
"Dima! I zanyal ochered za bananami. Nash nomer - 1278. Obed nA stole. Poesh and srazu in ovoschnoy! Papa »
In that Day otets rabotal vo vtoruyu smenu. I'm in svoyu ochered, ostavlyayu zapisku mame, kotoraya rabotala in pervuyu smenu and uhozhu stoyat.
Kstati, davali 1 kilogramm hands. And ottsa potom dazhe otpustili with raboty poranshe. Po uvazhitelnoy prichine chtoby we mogli buy extra kilogramm bananov.

Ochered tyanetsya painfully slow. 19:30. Cherez polchasa ovoschnoy zakryvaetsya. Ha "Mayake" sounds trevozhnaya muzyka ...

People are beginning to worry, everyone understands that tomorrow for the opening, no bananas in the sale will be gone. According to its all disperse, through connections. Spontaneously formulated requirement:
The department has to work until the last banana!

For ultimatum Directorate shopping center formed an initiative group. Management responds to it like this:
Dick to you, comrades hegemons!

It should be noted that shortly before the strike occurred in Togliatti bus drivers reported by any BBC, «Free Europe" and the other "voices". Hutch then got on the first number.

Taki here. Queue times worried, worried all two ... Begin been calls to defeat the shopping center "to the mother fucking". It does not take 20 minutes, come representatives of the District Party Committee. Assessing the situation, they instruct, fully coincides with the requirements of the crowd and me in particular:
Trade to the last banana!

We "otovarilis" around midnight. Mom, Dad, I - three kilograms. Three kilograms of wood luminescent-green bananas. Here it should be noted that my parents bought bananas for the second time in my life, so were experienced in parts of banana consumers. These green pods, we stuck to the boots and put on cupboard - "income", ie mature. It took much out there days. And lo and behold, the parents got me from the cabinet yellow, soft, delicious bananas!

And here I am, a boy of twelve, go out with scarce a banana in his hand and a smile wider than shoulders.
Towards neighbor, aunt age 35.
- Dima, but what is it you eat?
- Aunt Light, is a banana. We stood in line together.
- So they are also green and wood!
- Immature were. They, like tomatoes, too, to reach the cabinet.
- Damn !, - mouthed aunt Light. - And we have defended eight o'clock in the queue in the morning came home, tried: a piece of wood in his mouth, and knits. We decided that bananas do not eat raw and cooked them. Some turned paste. At all the toilet poured.
And it turns out, that's what !!! Dim, give at least try?

I handed her a banana. She leaned forward, gently took in his mouth tip, took a bite ... And peremenvshis face whispered:
- Blyayayayayad! What we're idiots, but who knew ...

So a woman in 35 years for the first time experienced the banana.

© pryf

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting