Seoul. The famous fish market

Today I will tell you about Seoul fish market.
A lot of photos. Full natural. That is probably why staunch vegetarians nervous and a cat is better not to go.

Perhaps the market is - exactly what most struck me in Seoul. What there parks, temples, skyscrapers? Fish market - the main attraction of the city.

You can get on the market at the place, which is similar to the main entrance, but which are actually the main unloading

But you can cross the bridge from the subway. Thus, first contemplate the market from the balcony

it is only a small kuchsoek. The market is huge!

We go down ???

I do not know what kind of animals are, I can not imagine what they taste like, and what they eat, but there are several species and they occur very often. By virtue of the fact that in English sellers practically interpret, comment on this beast could be obtained. But insiders say that's what you're thinking: fish penis.

Or maybe not mature ???

I now like this, very beautiful. It seems kind of trepang

But your favorite photo from the report, is likely to be here this (our people for some reason, a great love for shrimp)

This Korean woman explained to us that we can choose here on the market of any marine reptile, and then in the restaurant (on the sides of a few pieces), we will cook it tasty. Of course, immediately offered us a taste here this handsome. And we, unfortunately, had just had lunch, so handsome got someone else

Crabs, and a good half of the fish prefer to keep in aquariums. Guaranteed freshness

With crabs especially not stand on ceremony

That's what opened to show the internal and put the edge of the aquarium. By the way, I regret that I have never tried this type of crab.

This is especially turned to showcase White abdomen

And what about those I have discovered that they taste so-so. At least grilled

In many places, it is the freshest sashimi

And here again, the unknown creature, going under the name of the fish-penis

There was a cheerful saleswoman who are actively offered to hold this thing in the hands of

22Idem inland market. Here without the aquarium are stingrays

Another contraption. It is unlikely that you are often met her near the salad and meat in French

And we smile strange smile

At the request of the buyer the fish, of course, is cut

In general, the fish do not stand on ceremony here. Each seller has a hook

The tentacles in the foreground of about half a meter in length

It's all been cleaned and ready for use: and scallops, and clams, and other shellfish, whose names are unknown to me

37Ostraya longest fish. Perhaps, by the way, is already salty.

Hooray! We know that these gizmos inside

Apparently, that's the only edible part

Strange clam with tubes

At this time in the midst of a Euro 2012. We know exactly the outcome, because the right in the market, we all predicted Paul

Ready sashimi rays. They are fresh, there's nothing not lie

The cleaning process is very complex rays. Incidentally, the salesman turned out to be Chinese. He was outgoing, friendly and even spoke in English. A little bit.

. The skin is torn off from the ramp clamp

Do you still buy the squid to beer in bags of 20 grams?

Another type of mollusk with a foot. But these are rather small, centimeter 3-4

Well, now we got to the "highlight" of Korean cuisine. How good that the photo does not pass the smell. And then you just ran away, dolistav to these pictures. Go to the section of sauces.

The fact that in Korea is good practice to ensure that no part of the living body does not eaten disappeared. From here there oxtail soups, which are cooked for 3 days, as well as plenty of sauces from rotting fish and parts of fish

This small shrimp. But it is not dried, and cured and may at some sprinkling or impurities

Fish sauce. Yes, I could take a picture of it and not to faint

Red - it's completely harmless smell thing: fish, shrimp and various marine reptiles in a very spicy red sauce

I have not tried it, so that nothing about the taste can not say

The picture speaks for itself

Do you like rotten fish gills?

Well, get out of here. Most are likely to breathe fresh air fish market!

Nervous have all retired? Excellent. Then I show guts, blood and other amenities.

The choice is made. Seller scissors cuts all superfluous. otherwise the packet is bad breaks

That's all. There was a crab dinner became

Bloodied fish. In fact, because it can not be in another way: it is a very active

It is necessary to turn away, she runs away from the counter

Raskroennyh skull and a broken tail it does not interfere with the general

But these neatly folded gorochki fish lead me into raptures

We are all familiar mackerel. By the way, I love her very much. But I hate to clean. And I hate when the bones in the fish caught. I think so, who would organize a symbiosis of eating mackerel. For example, I buy and who is clean, then eat together

You do not think that it's one shop. We go on and on. Well, yes, sometimes blood and thrown the ax can be found (here in a fainting nobody got?)

This fish also tried to escape. Well at least I managed to film her while she was lying picturesquely. Then she waved her tail frame, a good sprinkling me and jumped to the exit from the market. Vendors such audacity not stand steel (+ Escape splattered Rousseau tourists), and the story ended up fish

Gently sashimi. To observe the process

Interestingly, the fish, which will still be processed, they are cut up in rubber gloves. And one that is ready to eat - in cotton. Let me remind you that the shells they eat in the restaurant, too, wearing cotton gloves.

Sashimi then decided to lay on the cold rice lapshk. To taste it resembles plastic. Although I do not exclude that this is plastic, and I tried in vain to try it on the tooth

Each fish has its own gaff

Cheers again the familiar fish species. I have them now all tasted

Life happiness - is born a cat at the Seoul fish market

Pretty original brushed dried fish

Glamorous pink wings

And this fish was cut with great difficulty. It is not clear how it is. It may even have to cook, and it is not sashimi?

Oh yes. Rubber gloves. So even will prepare

Well, we went around the market

Especially for fans of shrimp

This giant clams, larger than the palm. Even more than the male palm

And these shellfish are not allowed to stick, rolled lip. Immediately comes the seller, and make little animals cling, as expected, showing all its beauty

Posted in [mergetime] 1344418635 [/ mergetime]
Thanks to all. Source here -http: //ru-travel.livejournal.com/22706772.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting