Kenya (Masai Mara), Tanzania (Zanzibar)

Looking at all different decided to write the census, the benefit that has flown abound.
Flew «Qatar», via Doha to Nairobi. Doha Airport conducted a few joints and this including already become almost native. Local bedroom - in the photo is not me))

The first purchase in Nairobi after the "sleepless" trip. The taste is so-so - with lime is much better.

The barcode also deserves special attention

If it were at Madame was written "Auchan" and "Ikea", then it would be far-interessno.

Meet our Addiction to Kenyan soil. In the middle of our tour guide / driver, kotrory spent 2 days with us in the park Maasai Mara. (What is the name forgot). Mara - the name of the river, Massana - and so it is clear that.

If someone thinks that the heat in Africa, it is mistaken. In the summer they have winter and the day is cool enough. Vegetation is also our similar))

With carriage mattresses problems also exist - loaded with everything you have.

Finally, it was seeing the first living creatures for which here and flew. They sit in the trees as we pigeons, respectively (based on size) around all soiled, also not for pigeons.

Marabou close. The spectacle - so yourself.

Since last ate on the plane, then we had to stop in a local "Rostik". There did not bother about the product range and in addition to any burgerv / wings, sell a whole chicken, or mate.

Empty bottle on the check indicated separately. On the idea of ​​local, probably after drinking it sit back for that amount. With a beer in the street to be forbidden - we have packed in bags, as in America.

Suburb Nairobi is a bit like Mumbai, but without a specific smell.

Since the move constantly, many of which were photographed on the go. Also suburbs. In the background there is a round mark "charging the phone." Then it turned out that they are very common such service, ie Electricity is not everywhere.

I think that the advertising banners and other billboards do not reach here soon. Like "salon".

Dubai, usually do not work in the heat. Siesta.

I do not know what country it belongs to, but not exactly in Kenya (although who knows). As explained to - satellite tracking station.

Souvenirs are sold the most unreal dimensions, thus say that everything went to Moscow by steamer (????). Not a large specimen.

Sami souvenirs made here, around the corner with a conventional tool - the quality very good. good. I regret that I did not buy anything for the dust in the closet.

Not reaching a few kilometers away there neoobchno great pillars - have been giraffes.

Massai, buyout all seen only in the "club of travelers," in fact, exist and nothing they have for the past 500 years has changed. All those same cows / goats are the same hut from cattle dung. Everything goes and nothing changes.

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1345118724 [/ mergetime]

I do not know exactly who it is, but I'm sure that the bird))

Then the shot did not hit the second man, but he's definitely there.

Posted in [mergetime] 1345118956 [/ mergetime]

Which is the next second almost hit the camera. They say that the Maasai do not like the camera, thinking that if he takes fotografiirovanii their soul.

Cactus - only sheer size.

Merchants local souvenirs not yet noticed a car drove up

Grandmother

Sold in all its glory and with all the attributes "of the masses»

Entry to the Massai Mara. There are no fences and other fences is not here - just the road passes through a checkpoint, where the fee is charged for entry for the day. If memory serves, it is $ 80 a car.

Another bird

Timon and Pumbaa

Posted in [mergetime] 1345119532 [/ mergetime]

Zebra beautiful

And another - like

Yes, there they all burn - as it turned out, more than just elephants.

This in the grass and remained

Just landscape

Once again

Finally, it got to the elephants. Photographed on everything: who is on fotoapprarat who on the tablet, someone on sneakers.

Elephants calm - they still

More elephants

Sometimes come across strussy

Somehow

At some point we had to cross the "river." As the posllovitsya not knowing ford - do not poke your nose into the water. What we did not do - take a detour.

Not all are so smart - who fuss. Probably wanted to show tourists a real extreme.

2 rode the jeep and both without ropes or other winches. Our carrier has given his own, but I doubt that it helped much, and spend the night in the park once, to put it mildly dangerous. Just 10 minutes later we met hell. We had also a slap with a cable issue.

Geena "bitch" was pretty big and scary - not like on TV.

Actually, this first of two days, and the more there is to do and nothing is over. The park had to spend the night can not leave it until the morning. We spent the night here in this camp - lodge. Room consists of a canvas tent under a roof. Echoing Wall unbuttoned and there is a concrete toilet + shower with hot water. At night the area is protected Massana, which run along the perimeter, scaring off wild animals.

Inside

The bar at the lodge

The food was, frankly, so-so, but it was edible. Some fish, kartohu coffee.

Posted in [mergetime] 1345120905 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting